"Fine." I said taking the folder. "But the chai..."

"Now moving on to the next business." Ace grabbed another file. "This is a financial report on our gains and losses. I managed to make this as detailed as possible, with food expenses and all of this equipment, paying the gamers and other things and I had my brother take a look at it. He did some calculations and he made a plan for us but he also suggested we get an accountant. Now, you are still a very low-profile business company, not on the radar with big gaming companies and not to mention in high school. I think getting a good accountant will be hard, so I suggest we hire my little brother Kai. You met him. He is really good with numbers and we can pay him a decent price before we grow more as a company. I also made sure we are covered from a legal point of view so I talked to our lawyer. We can get a manager after sometime while we go to university next year."

He handed me three different folders.

"Now lastly.." He took his phone. "I emailed you two meetings I scheduled this week and one for mid November."

"With who ?" I asked.

"With bigger game development companies. Two need beta testing companies and I suggested we'd be a great fit so they set up a meeting, and the later one is for that game you have been developing."

"Really?" I asked puting the folders down and trying to peek to see what company. "You actually got someone to meet with me? I've been pitching for months."

He smiled. "I told you, leave this stuff to me.Make sure you present your game well. Prep all you need and I'll get our games on it with their reports, so we can have extra testimonials."

"Ace this is amazing. How did you manage to do all of this?" I was completely shocked.

"I love this stuff. I want to take some business class as well. I really want one day to create a game on my own and market the shit out of it."

I waved my hands. "Ace this is unbelievable. This is just genius. Do you realize how much you did for me and this little fucking company I tried so hard to run."

"I want to be a part of this." He said smiling.

"You're in." I put a hand out. "Partner."

His face was in shock now , but he quickly came back to it, smiled and shook my hand. "Looking forward to it."

I looked down at those files. "Anything else I need a report on?"

Ace nodded. "Many things. I have the perfect idea. Come over this weekend at my place for dinner. We'll talk business and you can meet my family. We can also talk about getting my brother on board."

I stood there shocked. Meeting the family?!! Well fuck.

"Why not here.."

"Please this would mean a lot to me."

He looked at me pretty excited. I can't say no. Not after all he did.

"Great."

"Perfect." He smiled and went back to work.

What. did.I.just.do?

***

Francy's p.o.v

"I'm home." Ace walked into the living room. "What are you two doing?"

"Um playing lava ground level 36." I explained and made my next move.

With my legs in my shirt, tightly clenched together and one arm wrapped with a bandaid so it doesn't move, I successfully jumped from the armchair to the couch.