Don't know what this shit is or where it came from, but I'm publishing it anyway

Start from the beginning

".....Why?" I asked.

"I was curious, and you could say I wanted to enjoy "youth"." Not sure what that has got to do with fortune-telling.

"Uh-huh." I said while looking at her suspiciously.

"What? What's with that look?" Horikita asked.

"Nothing, I was just wondering why I was the one you invited." I replied.

"What do you mean?" She said.

"Like, why didn't you invite Sudo or something?" I said.

"Why Sudou-kun? We are mere classmates, despite him calling me by my name, the fact that we're just classmates doesn't change." Poor Sudou fell in love with someone denser than me.

"If you say so, I guess." I said.

"It's like you're trying to say something that I'm not getting." She said. Seriously, is she really denser than me?

"No, I wasn't, just a small misunderstanding on my part." I said and she just looked at me for a few seconds before looking away while sighing.

We just stood there in line, neither of us was trying to strike up a conversation, we were just standing there, it's like we don't even know one another.

"Ayanokouji-kun and Horikita-san?" I heard someone call our names. I turned my head in the direction of the voice, and standing there were three girls who looked very curious.

"Karuizawa-san and... Friends." Horikita didn't even bother mentioning the names of Kei's friends.

"Hmm, what are you guys lining up for?" Matsushita asked. I looked at Horikita to see if I should tell them or not. When she noticed me looking at her, she just nodded.

"Fortune-telling."I said.

"Oh, that one for couples?" Matsushita said. Kei visibly flinched when the word "couple" was mentioned. Oh no.....

"Wait, does that mean Ayanokouji-kun and Horikita-san are a couple now?!" Satou exclaimed. No, please don't do that. 

"No, we--" 

"What if I told you we were, would it matter to you?" Horikita surprisingly said. This woman is trying to kill me, can't she see that my girlfriend is right in front of us? Oh, wait, she doesn't know about me and Kei being a couple.

"No, not-- Wait what?!" Matsushita exclaimed loudly, which earned the attention of almost everyone near us.

"I-Is that true?" Satou asked.

"No, it's not true, she was just asking what you guys would've thought if we actually were a couple." I explained.

"O-Oh, is that so?" Kei was the one to ask.

"Yes." I replied. After I replied, silence came, and after a few seconds, it became an awkward staring contest.

"W-Well, we'll be going now." Matsushita said.

"Yes, that would be better." What's up with Horikita today? Though, I guess she's right that it would be better if they leave.

"Hey, Horikita, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"As long as it's not an idiotic one, you're free to do so." She said.

"Are you on your period- Ouch." Just as I was finishing my question, she suddenly chopped my side.

"I thought I said not an idiotic question?" She said.

"But it wasn't an idiotic one." I said and I heard giggling from one of the girls, it was Matsushita, I thought they left already.