drunk tongue | t. jost

Start from the beginning

The third time that Y/N kissed Tyson when she was drunk was at his first season party. Right after he had gotten back to Edmonton after his first season in Colorado, there was a party being thrown in his honour to celebrate.

Making his way around the party, Tyson mingled here and there- doing his duties of party host. His mom was helping out to and as soon as Y/N walked in, she was running towards him.

She practically sprinted through the living room to crash into him. Arms looping around his neck as she hugged him tightly- Her lips pressed against his cheek and he smelled a slight hint of vodka on her breath. She was tipsy and had kissed him. It might have been on the cheek, but it was still a kiss nonetheless.

On Y/N's 21st birthday, Tyson had take the liberty of planning her birthday party. He wanted her to have the best time of her life and not worry about a thing.

So they went to Vegas.

He booked them a nice fancy hotel and got them a little bit of money to gamble. Nothing too crazy though. The plan was to go clubbing and let her run the world for a night.

Which Y/N was all for.

Many shots were consumed that night resulting in y/n being a drunken mess. Her dress was tight against her body and there was sweat littering her bare back. The heels were causing blisters along her heels and she kept burping every three seconds. Tyson had taken it upon himself to get her back to the hotel safely, knowing that Y/N would kill him if he didn't but also he would have been really angry at himself if he let her go alone.

Pushing the key into the lock, Tyson sighed softly as he held all of Y/N's weight. She wasn't heavy by any means but when she was drunk and practically dead weight against his shoulder, it was a tricky task.

Hearing her giggle softly as he hauled her through the threshold, Tyson sighed. He did his best to not accidentally grab her somewhere inappropriate, there was so much skin showing and he would hate to make things awkward. Even if he had been thinking of her in less than friendly ways all night.

There was something about Y/N, ever since he came back from Colorado that first summer, all he wanted was to be with her. He missed her more than anything and needed her close. He wanted to be more than her best friend.

Sighing softly, he set her down onto the mattress, watching as she bounced and rolled onto her tummy. "Tysooooon..." the girl dragged out her words with a whine.

Looking her up at down with an amused expression, The man hummed. "Yes Y/NNNN." He teased her. Watching as she wiggled her toes, he realized she was trying to get out of her shoes. Letting his Hands ghost up her legs, he grabbed the shoes and slipped them off her feet catching Y/N's gaze.

Her eyes were dark and low, before he could say anything, Y/N was leaning up and grabbing the back of his neck- bringing him close and kissing him deeply. Tyson gasped, giving her the chance to slip his tongue in. His eyes fluttered shut and he melted into her touch, laying down with her and starting to move further.

As things got heated, Tyson suddenly pulled away- looking guilty. "Y/N wait- stop... as much as I want to do this.... You're drunk- we can't" he sighed softly, He watched as she pouted and sadness filled her gaze. Deciding it would be best for him to take the couch, he left her some water and pills before making his way to the living room.

"Good night."

The 5th time that Y/N had kissed Tyson was out of pure shock. The Colorado avs had made it to the playoffs and Y/N flew down to support Tyson. He wanted her there and she wasn't about to say no.

The team was flying ahead with points and everything was coming down to the wire. It was amazing how well the guys had pulled together in order to make it this far in the season.

With 20 seconds left, the other team had scored- making a tie game. Tyson flew down the ice with the puck, the whole stadium raised.

Goal.

The buzzers blared through the arena, and the crowd roared- the Colorado avalanche had won their game and they were going to the next round.

Jumping up and letting out a scream, Y/N was thrilled- she was in the box with some of the wags. Everyone made their way down to the parking garage to meet with the guys.

When they came out, Y/N couldn't stop herself from rushing towards Tyson and pressing her lips to his- it was a congratulatory kiss and when she pulled away, she noticed how shocked her way.

Realizing what she had done, the girl blushed and tried to play it off. "Shut up..." Tyson grinned, dropping his hockey bag and pulling the girl close. He pressed his lips to hers and smiled brightly. "I was getting tired of you kissing me when you're drunk." He smirked, leaning back and looking down at her.

Y/N blushed furiously. "Yeah well.. you won so." She shrugged him off.

Tyson grinned. He definitely had won.

After all, he got the girl.