whatever it takes | t. seguin

Start from the beginning

Tyler didn't see Y/N for the rest of the night, she had slipped out the back door and gotten a ride home with one of the other WAGs when they left. It was a shame but that didn't mean the man was ready to give up. He wanted to take Y/N on a date and it would be the last thing he ever did.

The woman had been plaguing his thoughts like a reoccurring dream, and he never wanted to wake up. It didn't Matter if he was imagining her in his bed, naked and moaning or just the two of them hanging out and going on dates- every time he fell into a daydream, he cursed himself once he snapped out of it.

Jamie had managed to get Y/N's number from his girlfriend and sent it to Tyler, he could see that the two of them would be really good together. They were both adorable and flirty and had the best sense of humour- they looked like a couple and he wanted to go on double dates already. He was a romantic at heart.

When an unknown number had popped up on Y/N's phone asking what she as doing, the girl immediately furrowed her brows. She was sitting in a coffee shop and going through some emails for work. "Who is this?" She replied, looking around she was somewhat worried that someone was stalking her- but as soon as the number had clarified that he was indeed Tyler, she rolled her eyes with a soft giggle. "I'm getting coffee." She answered him. "How did you get my number?" She sent.

Katie. Was the answer that she had received. Of course Jamie's girlfriend was behind this- the blonde woman had commented about her getting together with Tyler a few times. Before long, the girl's phone had started ringing and his contact popped up. Sighing softly, Y/N answered it and did her best to sound annoyed. "Yes Tyler?"

"When are we going out for a date?" The man asked. He was not used to someone challenging him so much, and it just made him want her more- which was why Y/N had been apprehensive about getting close to him. She didn't want to be another notch on his bedpost, and she was worried that he would get bored of her after she said yes.

Placing the phone between her ear and her shoulder, Y/N typed away on her laptop, the black keys feeling smooth against her finger tips. "I'm not letting you take me out Tyler. Also I never said yes- you never even asked if I remember correctly." She reminded him. He was starting to soften her up and she knew eventually she was going to agree.

Tyler groaned on the other line. "You didn't say no either." He quipped playfully. Shaking his head, he looked at his watch. "Where are you getting coffee? I can come meet you and then I can just sit there while you play on your phone or something." He was desperate at this point. The girl's laughter sounded like music to his ears and he was wondering if it would sound better in person.

Thinking about it, Y/N paused for a moment. "Hmmm... let me think- no." she answered him. Packing her laptop up shortly after, she was lowkey worried he might show up somehow so she decided it was time to head home. "Tyler- I'm not going to go out with you, Im not just another girl looking to crawl into your bed- if you're that lonely, i'm sure you can find someone else." She might have sounded harsh, but as soon as Tyler heard her speak, he realized why she was so defiant. He had a reputation of being a man-whore and she wasn't looking for a hookup, she wanted something serious.

The phone call ended shortly after and Tyler started to formulate a plan in his head. Pursing his lips, he remembered that Y/N worked in an office downtown, they had talked about it briefly before and he knew that she always working the 9-5 shift from Monday to Friday.

When Friday rolled around, Tyler had gotten dressed up and made himself look good- he got a haircut, trimmed his beard a little bit and put on a nice dress shirt with his jeans and boots. He looked good. Getting a bouquet of flowers on the way to Y/N's work, he was praying that this would work. The woman had been texting him all through the week, and he could tell that he was slowly breaking down her walls.

Taking the elevator up to her floor, he managed to sneak past security and make his way inside- Y/N had rounded the corner with a stack of files in her hands. Letting out a small yelp as she saw him. "Tyler! What the fu- what are you doing here?" She gasped, clutching her chest, she saw the flowers and her brow furrowed. The man almost forgot what he was going to say as soon as he saw Y/N. Her body was covered in a white blouse and blue skinny jeans- matched with her nude heels. She looked great. He had really picked out one of the best.

"Im here to take you on a date." He answered cheekily, smirking as he handed her the flowers- he followed her back to her office, stepping inside and closing the door behind him as she set the files down on her desk. "Tyler I'm working." She huffed- the flowers were actually really beautiful and she blushed upon seeing them.

Looking down at his watch, Tyler hummed. "Actually you get off work in 5 minutes.. I made reservations for dinner- come on just one date, if you hate me you never have to see me again." He begged, holding her hand- he immediately felt a spark and he moved closer, eyes filled with hope as the girl bit her lip. It took a few moments for her to think about it, but finally her shoulders dropped and she sighed.

"One date." She poked at his chest and packed up her things, grabbing her purse and the flowers she locked up her office and they headed out to his car. He had chosen a good day to come ask her out, her car was having issues so she had taken the transit that morning.

Tyler grinned happily and held her hand the entire way. He knew there would be more than one date, but decided not to push his luck.

"And that kids is how Daddy made mommy his." Tyler looked at his kids who were laying in bed- cuddled together as he turned out the night light. Bedtime stories were always his favourite part of the day.

Leaning against the door frame, Y/N was standing with a tiny smile on her face. Her hair was shorter and she was wearing pyjamas. Her and Tyler had gotten together and had kids two years after their first date. They had the perfect little family. Once Tyler had left the room and closed the door, he pulled at Y/N's hips and kissed her lips- the woman mumbling against his skin. "You always tell them the same story." She giggled.

"Its the best story."