take whats mine | t. seguin

Start from the beginning

As the game progressed, The bearded brunette was getting frustrated, he hadn't gotten the chance to check on Y/N to make sure that she was okay since he was needed for the game, which made the situation all the more frustrating- he could see her frowning and concentrating on the scoreboard- it only fuelled his irritation more- not only was Hall fucking with him and her, but they were losing.

Period two was filled with more slick comments from Taylor directed towards the Dallas centre, the jersey devil had managed to find a way to keep going to Y/N's seat and giving her more comments- each getting more sexual as the night progressed. As Tyler was finally on the same time as the man wearing the red Jersey- he watched as Hall made his fourth visit to Y/N's section.

Giving him a shove his his stick and pushing him against the glass, Tyler was ready to fight- but both men were countered by the angry woman standing up from her seat. "Why don't the two of you play the game instead of comparing dick sizes!" She snarled and slammed her fist against the glass. Both men looked up at her with wide eyes- the girl was surely a spitfire, which only made the situation all the more amusing for the Calgary born player.

Tyler couldn't held but smirk as he looked at his girl all hot and angry. "Yes Ma'am." He answered her with a tiny salute- he knew that there was a good chance that he would be getting laid that night- and boy was it good when the both of them were worked up and in need of letting of steam.

For a while the taunting had decreased, Taylor seemed to focus on the game which was his game- that was until Tyler started scoring. He was setting the other players up for assists and soon the lead that the Devils had secured early on in the game was starting to slip away- knowing that he had to get Tyler off the ice if he wanted to give his team a chance to catch up, he sighed- this was about to be suicide.

As the Dallas player had gone towards the bench for some water, he was followed after by the man wearing the number 9 jersey who spoke cockily. "Damn Sequin- Your girl's got a mouth on her... I bet I can put it to good use." It obviously wasn't enough because Tyler simply shook his head and glared- drinking from his Bottle.

Taylor had to do something quick before he lost his chance. Even if it ended in him getting his ass kicked back to Canada. "I bet she would look really good on her knees- A real man needs to take care of that little bitc-" The man didn't even get to finish his sentence before Tyler had thrown his gloves and stick down, lunging for Hall.

The stadium stood up onto their feet and roared with cheers- Y/N was up too, this time her hands pressed against the glass in worry. While she knew fights were apart of hockey, she could see that Tyler was genuinely angry. The way his threw his fists into Taylor's body and tried to throw him to the ground, it wasn't just putting on a show for the crowd- it was pure rage.

With two hands curled into the red and white jersey- Tyler skated with Taylor, avoiding hooks from the slightly older man, finally managing to get a few good hits of his own in before they tumbled to the ice- Tyler got the upper hand and put quite the beating on Hall before they were separated. the linesmen appeared soon after, separating them and directing them both into the penalty boxes. The fight had been settled, and it was obvious that Tyler had won.

Like a flip had been switched, Tyler came out of the penalty box in the third period with a fire blazing in his eyes- he was playing much harder and he was on a mission- offering up a goal for the stars and another two assists, the team had managed to take back the lead- ending the night with a victory for Green.

Packing up her things, Y/N made her way to Tyler's car in the underground player parking. She leaned against the vehicle with her arms crossed- it didn't take too long for her man to come out of the arena- walking towards her with his stick and hockey bag swung over his body. "Was all that really necessary?" She asked him- pushing herself off the side of his car and walking towards him.

She leaned in and pecked his cheek- one hand against his chest. Going to take a step back, she wasn't surprised when Tyler had pulled her against him firmly and kissed her lips hungrily. The touch was filled with passion and jealousy- causing a smirk to raise to the girl's lips. "Yes It was... He kept saying shit about you." He growled, pressing her into the side of the car and stating to kiss down her neck.

Chuckling softly, she pushed him off gently and walked around the side of the car- getting in after Tyler had put his gear away. "You know I only have eyes for you love.." She promised him- placing her hands on his and raising his knuckles to her lips.

As the man started driving back to his house, he sighed. "I know- but what he was saying wasn't cool, I had to make sure he was respecting my girl." He spoke calmly.

Laughing softly, Y/N hummed. "Yeah- are you sure you weren't just jealous and trying to assert your dominance? Protecting Whats yours?" She accused playfully. It didn't take a genius to figure out Tyler, his personality was very fiery and he liked to be in control.

His voice dropped an octave or so as he turned to glance towards her. "Darling- there was no way in hell he was going to take what's mine." He purred. The drive home seemed to go much faster at that, the couple eager to get back to house and celebrate another win.