I'm running out of ideas, so I just did this. (2)

Start from the beginning

"Wasn't Shibata with them earlier?" Hashimoto said.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I was." Shibata said.

"Where are they?" Ishizaki was the one to ask.

"Oh yeah, you see, it all started last month--"

"No, just get to the point of what happened earlier today when you were with them." Keisei said.

"Oh, ok." Shibata said.

"But I was curious what happened last month." Akito muttered to himself.

"So, you see, after we changed into our swimwear, they started the plan, which was peeking at the girls! The plan was simple, we were going to use Meisaigakure no Jutsu, but unfortunately, the girls in the changing room had Sharingans, so we were seen." Shibata answered.

"That's not what happened!" Someone from behind the people gathered around the table said.

"What the hell? Why are you guys all bloody?" Kanzaki calmly asked.

"The girls beat us up!" Ike answered.

"Really? But why do some of them have hearts in their eyes?" Akito asked while pointing at the people at the back who certainly had hearts in their eyes.

"How the fuck would we know?! Damn, my butt hole hurts....." Sudo said.

"Wait, so what happened to you? And what's this about peeking at girls?" Hirata asked.

"Yeah, and why does your butt hole hurt?" Ishizaki asked.

"I'll tell you what happened, someone snitched! And one of you is the culprit! And our holes hurt because of that stupid broom!" Someone claimed while pointing at the people gathered around the table.

"Pfft, you got pegged? I would've paid to see that." Ishizaki said.

"A-Anyway, one of you knew about our plan and snitched!" Ike said.

"Hah! Bullshit! We were all here, we all have alibis." Ryuuen said.

"R-Ryuuen-san, your language, w-we're in front of the Chairman." Ishizaki said.

"Oh, I'm sorry and I apologize..... For the inconvenience of me not giving a fuck." Ryuuen said.

"It's fine it's fine, I don't mind, even I use inappropriate language at times." The Chairman said with a light chuckle.

'You're a fucking adult!' Most of the boys thought.

"Anyway, please admit it, who snitched?" Ike asked.

"Why do you even think that someone snitched?" Akito asked.

"The girls showed us a text message, the sender was anonymous, but I can tell it was a boy seeing how the message was typed." Ike said.

"I see... Well, good luck with your investigation. Anyway, Ayanokouji, have you decided yet?" Ryuuen asked.

"Huh? Does my decision matter to you?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Of course it does." Ryuuen said.

".....Can I ask why?" Ayanokouji asked.

"So that I can ask them to adopt me as well." Ryuuen replied.

"....." Ayanokouji didn't say anything, instead, he looked at Ryuuen for a few seconds, then shook his head.

'If that happens, Ryuuen and I will be brothers..... Hmm, so if I choose Sakayanagi... Yeah, that would almost be like I'm asking for chaos. The same thing goes if I choose Horikita, wait, would they even accept him? Probably not, but.....' 

"Don't worry Ayanokouji, we won't bring Ryuuen to the family, if you don't want to, that is." Manabu said.

'So it's my choice? I feel like if I choose either Sakayanagi or Horikita, I'll be spoiled by them to death, which is good and bad. Wait, if I recall correctly, Manabu and Tachibana-senpai are a couple now, does that mean she's my sister? Wait, no, she "will" only be once they get married and when I get married to the younger Horikita.'

"Hey don't ignore us here!" Shouted the perverts who are still being ignored.

"Hey, Keisei, can I ask you something?" Akito asked.

"This better not be similar to what Kiyotaka was thinking last time." Keisei said.

".....Yeah, nevermind." Akito said.

"I knew it..." Keisei said.

"Hehe." Akito laughed.

".....But what were you going to ask?" Keisei asked Akito out of curiosity.

"Ah, are you sure?" Akito asked.

"I'm having second thoughts now..... But go on." Keisei said.

"Ok, so, is paper 2D or 3D?" Akito asked.

"....." Keisei just stared at Akito and blinked.

"I wish I didn't ask." Keisei said before sighing exasperatedly.

"Miyake Akito, was it?" The one who asked was Manabu.

"Yeah, that's me." Akito said.

"Do you mind if I answer your question?" Manabu said.

"If it's ok with Senpai, then I'd be willing to listen." Akito said and Manabu nodded with a smile before speaking.

"A three-dimensional object is an object with three dimensions: a length, a width, and a height. ... This is what makes a piece of paper a three-dimensional object. It has a thickness, even if that thickness is very small. It's not a 2D object because it has thickness." Manabu explained.

"I-I see, that makes sense!" Keisei said impressed about Manabu's explanation.

"Heh, looks like you're not as smart as I thought Keisei." Akito said.

"Shut up!" Keisei said.

"So, Kiyotaka-kun, have you made up your mind?" The Chairman asked.

"Yeah." Ayanokouji answered.

"Well then, let's hear it." Manabu said.

"I choose-" 

"Senpai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!" 

"Oh no! It's the devil!" The punished boys from earlier started to run away. 

'Wow, so I'm not the only one who thinks of her as a devil.' Ayanokouji thought.

Congrats! You've reached the end!

==============================================================

A/N: Not as good as the first part, but oh well! Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

That's all.

G'BYE!