Awards

We are about to go down the stairs to meet with everyone else, but then I see Ant and Luca running towards me. I grab Serkan and bring him back away from the stairs. 

"Eda what are you doing?" He asks me. 

"Look I forgot to tell you, but the reason that I asked you to come down here was because of some news that I got earlier today." I tell him. 

"Eda what are you talking about? What news?" He asks me. 

"Eda we have to get you in a less open space, while Michael and the rest of the team get everything under control." Ant tells me before I could tell Serkan about the reporters. 

"Wait what is going on? Eda what aren't you telling me?" He asks me looking worried. I look to Ant and Luca, who are looking around and Ant goes to grab my arm to take me away.  Serkan sees this and I see his face go blank. As soon as Ant grabs my arm I see Serkan grab Ant around his forearm.

"Hey, can't you see that you are scaring her? Let go of her arm and talk." Serkan tells Ant looking like he was about to take him down , and I have to admit I found it hot. Ant looks at Serkans hand and then looks to me to see what I want. I nod my head at him telling him to listen. 

"Fine." Ant says letting go of my arm. "But I am getting her somewhere safe before we get swarmed. So either you follow or stay here it's up to you." He turns to lead me away, but I stop him before he could. 

"Antonio NO." I tell him. "You are not leaving him here, get some of the guys to get Efe and Isabella somewhere safe. But you are not leaving him to fend for himself." I look into his when I tell him this. "Do I make myself clear Antonio?" I see that his eye get hard with a glare because I rarely pull the boss card on him, but I had too so I just keep my eyes steady. He closes his eyes and nods, then he turns and speaks into the earpiece that we couldn't see. I look back to Serkan, and I give him a small nod.

"Thank you." Serkan tells me as he walks up to me. "But is this a normal thing?" I raise an eyebrow asking him which part, and Serkan being Serkan understood what I was asking. "Look I get it, you are someone different. But this much security you know it's weird." I nod my head at him, understanding where he was coming from. 

"Look I will explain everything soon." I see from behind Serkan Ant gives me a nod saying that it was done. "But first let's get somewhere safe and then we can go from there. Okay?"  He takes everything in and just nods his head. "Okay now please lets go.." I take his arm and interlock our arms as Ant, Luca, Michael and Andrew make a formation and led us away from the garden. "You guys have someone on Efe and Isabella?" I ask them. Andrew nods his head at me in a silent confirmation. I take a breathe that I was holding, I feel Serkan put his arm around my waist. I couldn't help but lean into him, it felt nice to have him next to me again. We make into the hotel and they take us into an empty ballroom. The guys clear the room and then bring us to the table in the middle of the room. 

Serkan helps me sit down in the chair, and gets on one knee to be eye level with me. 

"Eda are you okay?" He says putting his hand on my cheek and rubbing my cheekbone with his thumb. I grab his hand and hold it there as I nod to him. 

"I've gotten over the fainting but I get a little shaky now." I tell him as I take a few more deep breathes in. "I'm fine I just need to take a few calming breaths." I tell him whiling sitting up straight in the chair, which meant his hand fell from my face. I look around and see that Ant is coming off a phone call. I get up, and Serkan gets up with me. 

"What happened out there Ant? You told me everything would be handled since we moved the ceremony. We almost got mobbed out there." I try and tell him without raising my voice. I wasn't one to belittle people, but this was serious.