Antalya

I step out of the van place my sunglasses on, and take a look around the hotel grounds. I see that Eda booked us the same hotel from all those years ago. Engin and Peril get out right after me, as well as Leyla. When Eda said she would take care of everything she really had. I woke up to email from Leyla stating that a car would be arriving for me at home waiting to take me to Antalya and that everyone else had also a car sent to their homes. I see about eight different vans pulling in behind us, and all the Art Life employees had come with us apparently. I didn't think Eda meant everyone but she really did. 

After Leyla had checked and made sure everyone had arrived safely I see that Eda's fleet of SUV's had not arrived with us, I ask Leyla if Eda had already arrived or was arriving later. 

"Ah I don't know Serkan Bay, I was only informed of Art Life's schedule. I apologize." I just nod my head and look down at my phone complenting calling her. I tap phone in my hand and think. But ever the helpful assistant. "I can call and ask Tahir Bay if you like?" 

I nod my head, and Leyla takes out her phone and makes the call. I look down to my phone, I look over all the pictures of Eda I had accumulated over the years from magazines and news report of a new and upcoming landscape artist in Italy. I smile at the articles, when Leyla calls me. 

"You found her?" 

"No sorry Serkan Bay, it seems that Tahir Bay stayed behind and will be arriving tomorrow."

Tahir left Eda alone? No that didn't seem right, not with the threats that Eda told me about. Leyla notices the distressed look on my face. 

"He said he would call me with her location after confirming with her security team Serkan Bay." 

Ahh okay so she was here with a security team, I take breathe and I nod to Leyla. "Alright Leyla, let me know when you do find out." She nods. I see that everyone else had split apart and were doing their own things. I nod to the man in a suit that had been standing in the corner for while seeming to be waiting for me and he comes forward. I see his name tag it says he was the manger. Ahh that explained him waiting for me, Leyla must have told them that we were coming. 

"Welcome Serkan Bay."

"Hello, if you could please I would like to check in and go to my room." 

"Yes sir, you are already checked in. Your suite is ready for you." I looked to Leyla, she shrugs and shakes her head no that it wasn't her. I look back to the man. 

"Eda Hanim asked for your teams check in to run as smoothly as possible sir."

"Ah alright." I take off my sunglasses and laugh at the irony of the situation. "Eda Hanim asked for that?" The man sees the confusion on my face. 

"Ahh you were not made aware?" I tilt my head wondering what he could be talking about. 

"Made aware of what?"

"As of last week Eda Hanim is now the owner of this hotel." Before I my brain could even process the information. Ferit walks out from the lobby. 

"I see Ahmet Bay told you the news about Eda buying the hotels." Hotels? 

"You knew? And hotels? She bought more than one?" Still not believing the news that Eda just bought a hotel. Let alone more than one. 

"Yeah, her lawyer contacted me. I know the owners and Eda made them an offer they couldn't refuse. She just bought their whole chain." Ferit tells me. "She's definitely taking her role as CEO, very well." I nod my head agreeing with him. 

"The whole chain?" I ask though making sure I wasn't hearing wrong. He just nods his head. "Every single one. I was just as surprised as you. My father has been trying to get in with this chain for awhile, but the owners never even considered the offers."