Gardens

"Woowww Hala you look so pretty." Belle says to me as I look at myself in the mirror making sure everything was perfect. I turn around to face Belle who was sitting on my bed while Efe was on a call outside on the patio. I go and sit next to her. 

"Well I think you look even prettier my princess." I say as I straighten the braids in her hair as she grins widely and touches the ruffles in her yellow dress. It kind of reminded me of the dress I wore all those years ago. She gets up from the bed and gives me twirl. 

"Really Hala? Do I look like Princess Belle?" I couldn't help the smile that grew even wider on my face as I nodded at her. She smiles. "Now I just have to find my Beast prince." She says with a little pout. I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Ahh princess you have a beast. He's waiting at home for us, wagging his tail  missing you right now." I tell her while I crouch down as much as I could in my red dress and heels. She smiles at me remember Beast. 

"Why couldn't we bring Beast with us Hala? I miss him." Belle asks but before I could answer Efe comes back in. 

"Because I refuse to spend any more time with that thing you call an animal than I have too." Efe says putting his phone in his back pocket. 

"Efe, that is uncalled for." I tell him. Giving him a look. He just shrugs his shoulders raising his hands. 

"What? That thing has chewed too many of my Italian leather loafers to be forgiven." He says crossing his arms looking at us. 

"Baba you left your shoes in the halls.....that's why Beastie eats your shoes. It's not his fault." Belle says while swaying back and forth. I smirk up at Efe who is shocked at Belle's sudden response. After a minute he closes his mouth and then looks at me with a mock glare. He points his finger at me. 

"You gotta stop teaching and telling her these things Edaciam." I just stick my tongue out as a response, and Belle being the ever loyal goddaughter sticks her tongue out at him as well. Efe gives us an exasperated sigh, rolls his eyes and walks away towards the living room of the suite. Once his back is turned to us I raise my hand and Belle gives me the high five that was well earned. I give her a wink and get up from the ground, I smooth out my dress. I hold out my hand to her. 

"Okay princess time for Hala to get her award." Belle nods her head and takes my hand. We get out of the room and into the living room where the guards and Efe were are talking. I stopped Belle from walking into the room. I can tell it was serious from the way that they were standing tight together, so I tell Belle that I forgot my phone and ask her to grab it. When I see that she is gone I walk up to the guys. The sound of my heels lets them know I was coming, they all stop talking and turn to face me. 

I face Efe and Ant who were standing side by side. I raise my hands towards them. 

"What's going on?" I ask them. They all look at each other, none of them answering me. 

" I asked a question, and I expect an answer." I cross my arms across my torso, I look everyone in the eye. " So I will ask again. What is going on?" 

Efe looks at Ant and shrugs his shoulders, and waves his hand towards me. 

"She's not going to let it go, just tell her." Efe says. Ant sighs and looks up at me. 

"I got an alert that two planes of reporters just arrived and are waiting to mob you at the awards ceremony at the beach." Ant tells me. "They got the news that you would be here, and that Serkan Bolat was here with you...." He stops there letting me fill in the blanks. I close my eyes and tilt my head back at the news. 

I can't believe that the media still cared about this, it's been almost four years you would think that they would let it go. But I can't freak out over this, I had to deal with this. I take a deep breathe, I open my eyes and look back at the guys.