Relationships part 2

"Well Selin it seems you have finally gotten what you wanted. Serkan Bloat."

"Well Eda daring. I saw you took off the ring. I'm glad you know just how serious we are and now you realized that you no longer have a place in Serkans heart. You never deserved it the first place. This all started just so that he could get me back."

"My god you really think that don't you. You do realize that he is only like this because he does not remember anything. I wonder what is going to happen when he remembers everything that you had done to him. Hiding your dealings with Kann the person that he hated , relieving to the press about our contract, and finally telling me that his father was the reason for my parents death."

The look in her eyes told me I was right, she was scared of Serkan remembering. But that was no concern of mine. 

"Selin I just want you to remember a life can change within a day even a couple of hours. We both know from our marriages that it really does only take a moment to change everything. I am just wondering what Serkan will do this time he realized that you not only kept him from his family and friends for two months. While also lying to him about his life and what you did to him. The last time he broke what little friendship you had left. I wonder what he might do this time."

With that I picked up my purse and phone and started walking towards the door.

"Your wrong, he won't remember. He's been with me for two months and nothing has happened. He loves and trusts me and we are getting married. The engagement party is tonight, here at the office. You should come and see that Serkan has nothing left for you."

My hand tightens on the door handle, any tighter and I might break the whole damn glass cage around us. If I turn around and look at her I might just kill her, but that's what she wants to prove that I am the bad guy in this story. So I lift my head up take a breathe, open the door and walk away. 

When I get outside I look to my phone and made sure everything was recorded. Why I decided to record our conversation I don't know but at times like this I was glad I did things impulsively. Making sure the recording was saved I got into Uncle and drove off to see the women who hurt me all over again. 

"Eda dear, I'm so glad you called me. I know you are angry with me, but you have to understand Serkan is my son and I would doing anything for him."

"I understand Aydan hanim, and that's why I came to return this."

I took out the blue diamond ring from my purse and placed it in her hands.

"Now you can give this to the daughter-in-law you've always wanted. Congratulations you won. You got Selin."

With that I stood up and left the Bolat house for the last time.