Karma

"Actually a more appropriate question Serkay Bay would be. Where were you when I was picking up the pieces that you broke? Huh? Oh yeah that's right playing house with Selin. While Eda was here withering away, you were out playing house with a women that then came back and ruined Eda again. " Deniz said to me. I had stopped fighting Engin and Ferit. " So don't ask me who I am." 

"Okay that's enough." Anne says to everyone with her hand in the air.

" Aydan hanm is right Eda wouldn't want us fighting amongst ourselves like this." Peril says walking over to Engin. 

"Your right I am sorry Aydan hanim, I was out of line." Deniz apologizes to my mother.  

Everyone then looks at me, and I shuffle on my feet.

"Look I am sorry too okay, but I need to know where Eda is. She needs to know that I remember and that I'm sorry."

"She knows." Deniz responds. At that everyone swings there end to face him. 

"Wait Deniz have you talked to Dada since she left?" Melek asks him. He looks around the room as if regretting saying anything at all. 

"Yes, when she landed last night she gave me a call." Deniz said in a low voice. 

"Well how is she? Where is she? Is someone with her? What about her schooling huh? Just tell me something?" I plead with Deniz. I need to know. At that moment his phone rings, he pulls out his phone and his face goes blank. 

I race over and grab his phone thinking its Eda. 

"Eda? Eda it's me Serkan." I say into the phone waiting for a response. 

"Ahh Serkan Bay, I told you this day would come." Semiha hanmin responds. 

"I told my granddaughter that you were no good for her and that you would break her heart." I grip the phone tight, because she was telling the truth and I couldn't fight back. "Thank you for proving me right, and for giving me my granddaughter back. Now put Deniz on the phone." 

I give the phone back to Deniz and walk back over near the kitchen while rubbing my head. I hear Deniz talking to her, but my thoughts are elsewhere. Eda went to her grandmother, the one thing that she swore she would never do. She went back on her pride to ask for help, all because of me. I hear the Deniz saying goodbye. So I turn back to face him. 

"Why are you talking to Semiha hanim, Eda hated her." 

"Do you still not get it? She did it because of you. Everything Eda has done is because of you. She is so in love with you she couldn't watch you marry whatever that women is. So she called her grandmother, in exchange for her help Eda agreed to have a relationship with her."

I see Melek and Ceren face each other with shocked expressions.

"Serkan Bay, I trust that you read the letter that Eda left you?" I nod at Deniz not trusting my words at the moment. "Then do her a favor, let her live. Let her be happy she deserves it."

"If I let her go, then what's left to live for. She is my everything, if there is even a chance that she will forgive me and come back I will take it. I need her to know that I am sorry, god that I so sorry. She needs to know that I love her, and that I will always love her." I say looking at everybody so that they realize how serious I was.

"Serkan honey she knows. Eda knows." I look to Anne. "But Deniz is right. We hurt her, and we have no right to ask for her to come back, she left thinking that you were marrying Selin. We have to let her heal before asking her to come back to us."

"How long is that going to take huh? A month? Two? A year? I can't wait that long, I made that mistake already and I refuse to do it again." I tell my mother. 

"Serkan enough" We all turn our heads to the new voice. "She left you, she doesn't want you anymore. I told you that she wasn't good enough for you and that she was a terrible person. And look she proved me right" Selin says walking towards me.

I see Ceren, Melo and Peril about to go after her. 

"Selin....what are you doing here? Was I not clear enough? I told you to stay away from my family." My mother spoke with such malice that even I never heard before. 

"Aydan hanim-"

"My mother's right, you have no right to be here. Or any right to speak about Eda in that way. You are the reason that all of this happened in the first place. Filling my head with all those lies, and making me believe that I could ever love you." I see Selin take a step back from me, but I wasn't anywhere near done. "I said this once already, but clearly it didn't stick so I'll say it again and again until you understand. I HAVE NEVER LOVED YOU! IT WAS EDA, AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE EDA!!! Get this through that blonde little head of yours." I take a breathe in and turn around to see my mother nodding her head at me , as I'm turning I see everyone else's face, they all seem satisfied with my outburst at Selin. But I wasn't done yet. I turn to face the girls. 

"Ceren, you are still the lawyer for Artlife correct?" Ceren is surprised but nods her at me. "Good, I want you to sue Selin for defamation of character, sue her for selling company secrets to Kaan, and any other reason you can find." I look at Melek and Ceren's face light up with joy and I smile at them. I look back at Selin's face that falls and a look of terror over takes. I look her in the eyes and say "I will ruin you, like you made me do to Eda. I will take every last thing on this Earth that you care about and take it from you. Just like you did to us."

Tears start to fall down her face but I don't care. "Let's start with your father's company, it will be gone by morning." I hear the gasps all around me but I  focus on her and she looks me in the eyes and shakes her head at me and I see her mouth go to move, but I didn't want to hear it. "NO, you hurt Eda and everyone around us, so this is the least that I can do to repay what you have done. I would burn the world for Eda, but first I'm going to start with yours."