Chapter 1

The warm breeze hugs Louis' face when he steps off the airplane. It was an 8-hour flight to Thailand that was spend hugging and kissing Eleanor. He takes his girlfriends' hand and leads her towards the small auto bus that is waiting for them. When they arrive there are already 2 couples sitting down in the car.

The first couple is a taller guy and a girl that comes a little above his shoulder. He has brown hair and brown eyes. His girlfriend has the same eye and hair colour. Her cheeks are a bit chubby and she is really gorgeous.

Behind the first pair is another couple. The girl is sitting on her boyfriends lap and they are making out passionately. She has long blond hair, beautifully curled. Her make up is on top and she looks like a queen. She is really pretty. The boy has brown eyes and black hair. His skin is a bit darker and Louis thinks that if he would have been single, he would probably have been casted as one of the seducers. He looks really handsome.

Louis and Eleanor take place in the bus in front of the first couple they saw. Louis decides to introduce himself to break the silence.

"Hi! I'm Louis." The Doncaster boy gives a smile to the other people in the bus. The girl in the back unlocks her lips and looks at the blue eyed boy in the front. "Hi, Louis! I'm Perrie. So nice to meet you."

"Zayn." Her boyfriend says shortly, not really wanting to go in detail. He locks his lips again on his girlfriend and they make out again. Louis raises his eyebrow confusedly. He understands they are going to miss each other, but no need to be rude.

"I'm Liam. This is Maya." The boy that's sitting right behind Louis introduces himself and so does his girlfriend. Louis, Eleanor, Liam and Maya are in a conversation until the last couple enters the bus. Louis turns around, curious about the person who he will spend time with for the next three weeks.

"Hey everybody! I am Harry! Harry Styles!" Harry has chocolate brown hair and a bunch of messy curls. His eyes are emerald green and his teeth are standing perfectly, blinding everyone with their white colour. His cheeks are a bit chubby what makes him look cute, but his arms and chest that is barely covered, are decorated with tattoos. His smiles brings out the dimples in his cheeks and his eyes are shining from excitement. Louis is so caught up in the boy that is maybe like 2-3 years younger than him, that he doesn't notice the blond girl next to him, introducing herself as Taylor.

Now the couples are all in the bus, the driver takes off and will drive them to the place where they will meet the presenters of the show and will split up for three weeks. It takes about an hour before they arrive at their destination.

"Contestants, hello!" An Irish blond lad, known as the Niall Horan is standing there, waiting for the couples to arrive. His co-host this year is the beautiful Amelia Woolley.

"Hi, Niall, Amelia." The couples say kind of in unison.

"So first of all, I would like you all to introduce yourself a bit. Let's start with... Perrie and Zayn? How long have you been together and why participating at Temptation Island?" Amelia asks.

It's Perrie that takes the word. Zayn is a quiet person and doesn't really like to talk apparently.

"Zayn and I have been together for 4 years now and we are engaged. If everything goes alright we will have a wedding this summer. Of course all of you will be invited."

The other couples cheer and Perrie waits to keep talking until everybody calmed down a bit.

"We participate because we want to see how it is to be separated from each other. We are with each other every single second of the day. We go grocery shopping together, have the same job, same hobbies, same friends. It's a new experience and we are really excited, aren't we babe?" Perrie squeezes Zayns' hand and the boy only nods, not bothering to speak.

"And then we have you!" Niall points at Liam and Maya.

"Well, Maya and I have been together now for... 1,5 year?" Liam looks questioning at his girlfriend who gives him a playful slap on the arm. "We have been together for one year and seven months." She corrects.

"Yeah, exactly. So the reason we are participating is because people doubt our relationship. My parents don't agree with Maya. In this way we would like to show them that she is the one and that nothing can break us, even if we are apart and surrounded by temptation." Liam explains.

"That's so cute!" Harry coos. Some others nod, agreeing with Harry's words.

"I wish you good luck, Liam and Maya. Now... Louis and Eleanor?" Amelia looks at the third couple.

"El and I have been together for quite a while now. We are high school sweethearts. We started dating when we were only 14 and 13." Louis explains.

"How old are you now?" Niall asks.

"I am 21, El is 20. So we've been together for seven years." Louis says proudly and kisses El on the cheek.

"Seven years? Why would you risk your relationship, guys? You sound pretty serious." Niall is shocked when he hears how long the couple has been dating already.

"I know Lou and I will make it. We've had each other already all our lives and I don't think one of us will risk it for getting laid once on tv. I trust him and he trusts me. We are participating because we feel it will bring our relationship to the next level." Eleanor explains and Louis nods, supporting his girlfriends' words.

"And last but of course not least... Harry and Taylor!" Amelia announces.

Harry shows his beautiful smile again and starts talking. "So Tay and I have been together for 2 years now." Harry starts.

"And we are participating because I slipped once in the past." Taylor admits, head down in shame. "And luckily Harry forgave me. I want to show him with this experiment that I love him and that it's never going to happen again. He is the one for me. I love him and only him."

The curly lad looks proudly at his girlfriend and makes the grip on their hands stronger.

"I love Tay and that's why I forgave her. If we survive the test, there will be a ring involved at the end of Temptation Island. I will ask her to marry me." Harry's cheeks are red and the faces of the other couples are shocked.

"Marry? How old are you?" Perrie asks quite bluntly.

"I'm 19. Tay is 23 though."

The others nod. They are not judging but they do believe 19 is a bit young for a guy to marry. For sure a guy like Harry. It's clear he is an enjoyer of life and he shouldn't be hold back by a cheating girlfriend.

"Okay then, couples. It's time to say goodbye. You will see each other again in 3 weeks, maybe still together, maybe single." Niall says cheekily.

Louis turns to Eleanor and wipes a tear away from her cheek. "Why are you crying, love?" He whispers, holding Eleanor's face between his hands.

"I'm going to miss you." She sobs. Louis holds her tightly and kisses the crown of her head.

"I'm going to miss you too, baby but we will be fine. Nothing has broken us in the past seven years, nothing can breaks us now in those 3 weeks. I love you, princess." Louis tils Eleanor's head with his finger and connects their lips.

"Okay, girls get in the jeep with Amelia. Boys come with me on the boat. Your adventure is starting right now!"

The couples give each other one last kiss, all wanting to save the feeling for the next three weeks. Louis waves at El and mouths an 'I love you' before he steps on the boat. Here he goes.