𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽

Start from the beginning

"That's enough of that" pepper interrupted, covering Lillians ears.

".......happy birthday to youuu" everyone sang.

The now 15 year old Lilian stark blew out the candles on her cake and everyone cheered.

"What did you wish for?" Her dad asked her.

"Well I can't tell you that can I?" She asked giggling, "then it would come true"

"Let's get the cake cut" pepper said, "who wants a piece?"

The group of people surrounded the cake let out some "yeahs" and started to disband and move around the room, starting conversations.

Pepper came up behind the girl and held onto her shoulders.

"So what did'ya wish for?" She asked causing the girl to look her her and say, "I already said to dad, I can't say, then it won't come true"

"Come on, knowing you, your gonna be able to do it anyway" causing the girl to smile.

"Ok but only if you don't tell anyone." She says.

"Promise" pepper said, holding up her pinky, the girl latching onto it.

"I wished to be the greatest scientist of all time" the girl said confidently.

Pepper looked at the girl and said, "well don't tell your dad, because I'm pretty sure he thinks he's that" causing both women to giggle.

A now 17 year old sat in on her bed in her bedroom, on her phone as she texted her friend.

An 18 year old boy walked into her room without knocking before realising that he most definitely wasn't in the room that stark had told him had his stuff in.

Looking up, the younger of the two stares at the boy in confusion before giggling and saying, "what are you doing?"

"Well I thought I was walking into the room with my stuff in, sta...your dad said it was down this corridor, we're leaving in half an hour or so...to go to socovia so I thought I would grab my stuff and get ready" the boy replied smiling, his socovian accent prominent as he spoke.