Chapter 13: Mr. Heart Breaker is back

Start from the beginning

               "Because this isn't any of your business." He said his voice ice cold.

               "Logan what involves you is my business."

               "Hayley I'm not asking you again, leave now." He looked at me, his eyes cold and void of any emotion.

               "Okay fine then." I said and stormed out the door. It was lunch and I was so pissed I didn't even feel like eating. But I had told Jane and Noah I'd pay of their lunch. So I huffed my way down to the cafeteria, still angry. Jane and Noah were sitting down waiting for me. When they saw my face they looked at each other with worried looks. "Are you okay?" they asked.                             

I couldn't really tell them that my werewolf teacher of a boyfriend was being a prissy girl and decided not to tell me anything. So I just shook my head and threw ten dollars on the table. "Here, get your lunch." They were great friends, they seemed to understand that I didn't want to talk about it. So they left and got their food. I sat down at the table and put my Ipod head buds in my head and played the first song that came up. It was Bittersweet Symphony by the Verve. I set my head on the desk and tired not to cry. I don't know how I became like this. I was so emotional all the time. I felt pathetic. So I just sat there trying not to think. "HEY HAYLEY!" a voice said pulling me out of my day dreams.                             

I looked up it was Jace. I smiled at him and said, "Hey what's up?"                             

"Nothing, offer still stands right?"

               "What?" I asked confused.

               "You said I could sit here yesterday, does the offer still stand?" he said and smiled sweetly at me.

               "Oh yea, sorry yea! I'd like that."

               He smiled at me again and said "Are you okay? You look, sad?"

               "Yea, I'm fine just really tired you know?"

               "Yea I get it." he said awkwardly. "Oh yea! I've been meaning to ask you something."

               "Yea."

               "You want to go to a movie after school today? I just thought it might be fun. You know a little cheer up?"

               I looked at him confused. Why would he want to hang out with me? Did I really care? I was just about to say yes until I thought of Logan. No matter how mad I was at him being with Jace made me feel like I was cheating on Logan and I never wanted to do that. I loved Logan and I never wanted to do something that made him mad at me. "I would, it sounds like fun but I can't. I have detention after school with Mr. Night."

               "Oh, maybe some other time."                             

"Yea that would be fun." The rest of lunch was awkward but Noah and Jane helped out a little by trying to make things fun. Both of them would talk about the weirdest things making all of us laugh.

               The day went by quickly and Logan was the only thing I could think of. I made my way to his room after school, before I opened the door I looked up through the window. I saw Logan was in there, but not alone. He was with Jasmine and they were kissing. Tears flowed to my eyes and poured out uncontrollably. I just watched as they continued to kiss, he wasn't pulling away. How could he do this? My chest felt as though it was being ripped open, a violent shutter filled my body as I cried out in pain. I ducked when I saw them both turn. I heard footsteps come towards the door. I looked up afraid to see Logan's face knowing it would crush me. But it wasn't Logan I saw, it was Jasmine. She saw me and smirked and then called back "It's no one. I'm glad your mother convinced you to mate with me other than that stupid high school girl. I'm also glad you agreed the moment she asked." Then she laughed and walked back into the room.

               I got up and ran through the hallways and out the door, with tears streaming down my face. And of course it was raining, why did this always happen? Could my life get any worse? But I guess it couldn't. I saw Jace standing leaning on his car looking at me with worry on his face. He ran up to me and hugged me. I fought his warm embrace at first but when I couldn't fight anymore I hugged him back and cried.  

Yea Jasmine's a huge bitch. Don't count Logan out yet, there are reasons for everything,,,or is there??? I personally love Jace but that's just me.

okay secondly, i have the next chapter written already, if i get 23(WHY? CUZ IT'S MY FAVORITE NUMBER!) votes i'll post as soon as i see it...deal? :)