Chapter 14

Regina's P.O.V

"Do you want to be sure of how much I like you?" Emma says cheekily and I nod quickly.

"Please do Miss Swan." I tell her and she leans back in, connecting her lips with mine. After kissing Robin earlier today this is like sitting in front of a fire after being out in a cold winter. I melt right into her arms and she hugs me close. The kiss is sweet and loving and I cherish this key moment with her.

Emma's P.O.V

"Morning sleepyhead." I muse as Regina stirs on my couch. Henry was up at the crack of dawn and it was rough since I spent all night talking with the brunette. Luckily I kept him quiet and got Graham to take him out for breakfast.

"When did I fall asleep?" Regina mumbles, rubbing her eyes. I bring her over a cup of coffee and she takes it with a thank you.

"Right about when we started talking about Henry as a teenager. So about four a.m." I tell her and she laughs in surprise. I sit down next to her and fold my legs under me.

"Good thing it's Sunday. Speaking of the devil, where is Henry? Isn't he normally up at..."

"Eight? Yeah. I got Graham to take Henry out for breakfast and then to hang out for a bit." I tell her and she hums as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"How'd you know how I like my coffee?" She asks and I shrug.

"Just took a guess." I tell her, smirking and she kisses me softly and quickly on the lips.

"Well this is definitely my new favourite way to wake up." Regina comments and I laugh.

"There are a few things we need to talk about before Graham brings Henry back at lunch." I tell her seriously and she nods, setting down her cup.

"Okay. What were you thinking about?"

"What's going on with us? I mean we've established there is an us but what about with Robin?"

"I know this is a lot to ask of you, but I've just realized that I'm gay Emma. I'm not ready to tell everyone, especially since I'm the mayor. Can we please just keep this a secret until I break it off with Robin?" She asks and I nod.

"That sounds reasonable. And trust me, I understand. I may be bisexual but this is the first serious relationship with a girl I've ever started. Plus we'd be the talk of the town and I'm not a fan of being in the spotlight." I say and she smiles happily.

"Good. I'm happy we're both on the same page." Regina says with a sigh relief.

"But will you break up with Robin?" I ask and she looks away.

"Soon. I just need him to calm down a little. I'll stay away from you in public and once he's happy again I'll make sure to crush him." She says with a frown and I give her a sad smile.

"I understand what you're going through. Take your time babe." I say, the word slipping out subconsciously. I blush madly and Regina's eyes widen.

"Babe?"

"I didn't mean to call you that." I laugh nervously and she places her hand on my arm.

"Don't worry Emma, I really liked it." She assures me and I smile.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"That's probably Graham with Henry. You might want to hide if you want to keep this a secret. If he tells Ruby she'll spill it to everyone." I tell her and watch her run into my bedroom as I walk over to the door.

"Hey Graham. Thanks for taking care of Henry for a few hours. It was nice to get some me time in." I tell him as Henry runs in and then upstairs after saying goodbye to his "Uncle Graham".