34

☾

Soft music fills the air as Bella starts to walk down the aisle. Everyone stands up from their seats as the swan, soon to be Cullen, girl walks past them, arms linked with her fathers and her long veil trailing behind her.

She looked beautiful. Her gown was so simple get so elegant it has all the guests in awe. Bella had never looked so beautiful.

"Let's hope she doesn't trip" Kol whispers to his sister, Katherine gently slaps his arm at the comment but couldn't help the grin that graces her face as she sees the way Bella was gripping onto her fathers arm, she was holding onto him for dear life so she didn't trip. Classic Isabella.

"Stop being mean, she's nervous" Katherine scolds him, wedding jitters were very common and practically everyone had them. She could've sworn she would've been sick on her wedding day had she had the ability to do so.

Oh how she remembered their day so vividly. It was perfect minus the parts only she and three others knew of.

...
1966

"Okay but what if she doesn't want to marry me" Katherine paced nervously throughout the room, Emmet, Kate and Kol all watching her anxiously as fire sparked out from her palms every few moments. If she kept stressing like this she was going to burn the whole house down and all of them within it. They needed to calm her down.

"Katarina, Ofcourse she wants to marry you. Rosalie has been waiting for this day since she met you" Kate comes up to her and grabs her hands stopping her in her tracks, Katherine looks at her with unexpected doe eyes like she could cry.

"Sister, what is the matter?" Kol practically leaps forwards towards her seeing that look, it was very unlike her.

"What if she realises this isn't her dream. Her dream is a man, a husband who can give her children. Not this homosexual vampire that can't give her infants or warmth or a fulfilled human life" she practically cries out, flames surrounding her causing the three vampires to jump back quickly. They give eachother a scared look, one wrong move or word and this wedding was turning into a funeral.

"Katherine! Stop this. You know how much Rosalie loves you. That was her human dream, not her current one. Dreams can change, life changes. You're what she wants" Kols eyes widen at emmets words, never had he heard his partner say such inspiring things. He was very impressed. The raven haired girl looks at Emmet almost pleadingly, she didn't know if she could do this. Not because she didn't want to marry her, she couldn't think of something more that she wanted. But because of the fear that rosalie may be a runaway bride.

"Do you love her?" Kate slowly creeps towards her once more, moving ever so slowly as though she was approaching a timid deer.