10

☾

"And where are you heading off to so early in the morning Mr. stuck in the nineteen hundreds?" Edward rolls his eyes at Katherines comment, coming to stop infront of her as he took in her disheveled state with a pitied smirk.

It had taken a lot for Katherine to calm Rosalie down when Edward came back into the house and told them Bella knew about them being vampires, Katherine had to have a very long talk with her wife which lead to Rosalie being overly annoyed that Katherine and even Kol were taking Edward's side with this, but she knew where they were coming from and understood what her lover was trying to say.

Still being frustrated and angry, Rosalie clung to Katherine and wouldn't let her leave their bed as they cuddled...cuddling leading to much more heated activities which the rest of family took a long hunt in the woods because of. The couple at been at it all night nonstop, however It worked calming Rose down though so the family were grateful.

Katherine was leaning against her bedroom door with her arms crossed and eyebrow raised as Edward smiled sheepishly. She knew he was up to something.

"I'm going to pick Bella up" he tells her knowing full well Rosalie was carefully listening in from where she was still sat on hers and Katherine's bed, her eyes not moving from Katherine's figure but he knew her ears were taking in every ounce of information. He grimaced at her thoughts. Had she not had enough of the girl already? They hadn't stopped till early hours this morning and even then they could still hear Rosalie trying to worm Katherine back into bed with her.

They felt bad for Katherine to say the least, she couldn't catch a break.

Rosalie saw his grimace and smirked to herself, it's not her fault her wife looked ravishing.

"So are you two..." Katherine trails off, catching the boys attention to find out what this new status with Isabella was. Once they were public, there was no going back and the consequences were ones he was going to have to take with responsibility.

"Mhm" Edward nods at her question with a small smile, he and Bella were taking it slow but had decided on being that of a couple. Katherine let out a squeal and claps her hands happily, now Edward wouldn't be alone anymore.

Edward beams at her thoughts, she always thought of others before she thought of herself, she was far too kind for all she had been through in her life. She didn't like the idea of him with a human, he knew that, but she liked the idea of him happy and that trumped any other thoughts of hers by far.

"But you're sure..?" Edward cuts Katherine off with a gentle reassuring nod. She need not worry, he had everything planned out and nothing would go wrong. He was sure of it.