23

☾

The Cullen coven stand tense whilst they wait for Alice's signal. She had a vision that Victoria would be on their land tonight, and the clan took this as their perfect time to try and capture her. Edward had taken Bella out of town prior to this, if Victoria was this close, he couldn't risk Bella being caught in the crossfire.

Katherines eyes stay firmly on Alice, waiting for her signal to run and pounce at the red haired vampire.

She wanted to rip her limb from limb.

Her and Kol were pissed, firstly this evil ginger decides to come onto their land and secondly, Carlisle told them not to use their gifts when trying to capture her. If they did, no doubt would they be able to get her in seconds but they had to follow Carlisle's orders.

Which were stupid, very stupid but it's always follow the leader apparently.

"Are you sure this is where you saw her?" Carlisle asks as he checks his surroundings, they had been stood in the same place for about half an hour and there was no sign of the red-head.

"She's almost here" Alice's amber eyes are glazed over as she watches Victoria's decisions, she stood tense as her eyes move around frantically. Victoria was trying to throw her off.

The woods are eerily quiet as the Cullens scan the perimeter, there was no sign of any movement, everything was still, a little too still.

"On your left" Alice's sudden yell makes everyone go on high alert, their eyes snapping open widely as they take of running in the direction she told and quickly caught sight of the ginger woman.

She was running rapidly past them, knowing they'd be on her trail. Katherine thought this was all to suspicious, she wouldn't risk coming here alone. There was something else to it.

Emmet and Kol take the lead, rapidly jumping over broken branches and practically flying through the air to try and catch up to the wanted female.

Victoria was fast, that was her gift, she was able to escape quickly, she was sly like a fox, quick with not only her movements but her decisions, she was smart. However she wanted revenge and quickly realised the male she was after wasn't with the Cullens, she knew she needed to get out of there, it was a trap. The ginger woman was after Edward and Bella, however she didn't know that it was actually Kol and Katherine who had killed her love.

She was after the wrong people.

Emmet speeds up on her, reaching out to grasp her shoulder only for her to fling him off of her and throw him to the side, Emmets body collides with the ground as he growls dangerously. Kol snarls viciously at what the redhead had done.

No one touches his mate.

Katherine and Jasper dont stop as Emmets thrown away, they run towards her as fast as they
Can, Katherine quickly gaining on the woman but skidding to a forceful halt when Jasper pulls her back, Victoria had crossed territories, she couldn't get to her over on the quileute side.

That smart little whore.

The others quickly stop aswell, watching as the read-haired vampire smirks and blows a kiss to Katherine, she was taunting them, she had studied them before hand, she wanted to push their buttons, she wanted them to chase. Rosalie growls, stepping forward to pounce on the girl but was is pulled back by Carlisle.

"Wait! She's in their territory"

Victoria quickly takes off again as the deep rumbles and growls of the shapeshifters near. It was up to them to take her down now, she was a threat to their family's now she was on their side of the land.

The Cullens quickly follow on their side the way she was going. The wolves jump from their positions behind the trees and snarl at the vampire on their land. Large bodies of grey, black and russet coloured fur blending together as they run together to try and catch her.

"She'll get away!" Esme yells, watching as Victoria out runs the large dogs behind her.

"No, she won't!" Japser shouts back as he and Katherine once again speed infront of the rest, eager to catch the redhead, Emmet and Kol quickly gain on them from behind and run beside them.

Katherine charges forwards in annoyance, her hands suddenly blaze with burning flames that she was ready to launch at the nomad.

"Katherine don't! You'll burn the woods down!" Carlisle notices her hands engulfed in flames and shouts out to her, she couldn't ruin what they had built over a nomad they could capture another way. He wouldn't let her.

It would be an even bigger destruction and would cause more drama between them and the pack.

"Rather that then have to burn Bellas dead body because she killed her!" Katherine screams back in annoyance, leader or not she was getting sick of him telling her what to do as if she didn't know more than him. She knew a lot more than he did, she was no child.

"Just wait!" He pleads.

Victoria panics slightly as the wolves come up behind her, a grey shapeshifter snapping its teeth at her and almost having her in its grasp but she swiftly jumps to the Cullens side once again before its sharp teeth could latch themself onto her body.

Victoria starts to run once again, the Cullens coming up behind her, Katherine was itching to throw a flame at her, her hands glow once again as desire to set the bitch alight the same way she did her lover slowly creeps up on her.

Victoria begins jumping tree to tree, Jasper speedily following her pattern and lunging to grab her only for her to slide under him, sending him to the ground with a groan. Alice gasps as he rolls into the dirt but carries on when he picks himself back up and carries on chasing.

Emmet and Katherine keep up their pace, once again gaining on the woman, shes panicking now. She notices the way Katherines hands glow and knew she needed to get out of there. She couldn't win if the raven haired vampire got ahold of her. She's be ashes to ashes before she knew it, she supposed she could thank the blonde male. Carlisle was it? He was the only thing saving her from her wrath.

Silly man, he should've let her. If only he knew what was to come.

Once again she crosses the treaty line however this time Emmet doesn't stop, too furious to realise what he was doing.

"Emmet! No!" Kol shouts out to him but it fell deaf on ears as Emmet crosses the treaty line only to be snatched down by a large grey wolf, who throws him down into the water, snarls and hisses coming from both creatures lips as the look at eachother with fury.

Victoria grins at the Cullens tauntingly, eyeing them up and down before speeding away.

The Cullens growl as she takes off, annoyance filling them as it dawns on all that they hadn't caught her.

Kol snarls at the wolf growling at his husband and is quick to pull Emmet away. He always hated those mutts.

Katherine looks at Carlisle with a huff to which he sighs, he knows now he should of let her use her gift, they would of probably caught her otherwise but he didn't want to risk anyone getting caught in the literal crossfire.

"Next time we see her I'm not listening to what you say" she tells him to which he nods, the man didn't like violence but he was realising that in some situations violence was the answer.

Rosalie comes up to her wife's side and grabs her hand, pulling her to her and snuggling her neck. She was furious, this woman was unpredictable and she didn't like that, unpredictable meant danger, danger could lead to death and her protective instincts for her mate were going haywire.

"We'll get her and when we do she can join her lover"

☀︎︎