2

☾

Katherine slyly grinned whilst she 'innocently' placed her hand on Rosalie's thigh, the spread of her lips widening when she noticed the blondes warning stare being drilled into the side of her head as she just continued to look forwards seemingly listening to the teacher and acting like she wasn't practically torturing her mate with her teasing.

The couple sat in the back of their English class; listening to the teacher, Mr Kandid, babble on about literature when Katherine decided she was going to try and get the Hale girl as worked up as possible. It was excruciating for Rosalie, Katherine knew just how to push all her buttons and she was tempted to drag her out of that classroom and speed her to their bed at home but she couldn't. Katherine had been teasing her from the very start of this morning, it was only around eleven now and she was already dying of frustration, her senses were heightened to the very extreme; awareness flooding her body for every move Katherine made.

"You just wait 'till we get home" Rosalie threatened through gritted teeth, Katherine just smiling innocently and acting clueless, her mouth dropping open in faux shock, her head tilting like a confused puppy.

"What ever do you mean darling?" Katherines eyes held that of mischief whilst she stroked Rosalie's clothed thigh lightly; finger tips swirling on the surface to create mindless patterns, luckily for them no one could see or hear their conversation as they sat in the very back away from the rest of the student body.

It was also lucky that Edward's class was nowhere near theirs, Katherine didn't want his poor-self to be traumatised from their thoughts in that moment.

"You know exactly what I mean. What have I done to deserve this constant torture hm?" Rosalie all but whined receiving a giggle from the girl next to her. It was a practically a hobby after all these years, teasing her mate should be considered a sport.

"I don't know what you mean love, im simply showing my love through contact...I guess I could not touch you at all if you'd like" Katherine's hands left Rosalie's body and all of a sudden there was a gap between the two, Katherine moving her whole self and chair away from the girl. Rosalie glared at her as she tried to subtly draw her back to her, she hated her not being close. It gave people the advantage to steal her away.

Katherine smirked as she swatted Rosalie's hand away and acted as though she was listening to the teacher up front, putting a finger up to her lips to 'shush' the girl next to her. The blondes jaw ticked in annoyance when one of jocks in the front turned around to stare at them, wanting to see why the chair scraped across the floor so loudly, his eyes glazed over when looking at Katherine, fire burning within Rosalie's body at the sight.

Rosalie tried to reach out for her again only for Katherine to once again move away, a tut leaving her lips to follow after the patronising shake of her index finger. Katherine loved this, no matter what she did whether she was touching her lover or not even in contact with her, her actions always took effect on her. Katherine very much enjoyed how Rosalie would say she hated the teasing when she knew for a fact her pretty mate adored it, Katherine knew she'd be in trouble when they got home and that Rosalie would not let her go after she got her hands on her but that's exactly what she wanted.