5

☾

Rosalie sighs in content as she laid back against her wife's chest, the boiling hot water feeling warm on her stone cold skin as she let herself relax fully, Katherine's hands smoothing over the sides of her waist and across her chest.

"Thankyou for this, I know I seem like a overdramatic bitch and probably don-" at her started rant, Katherine was quick to cut her off by placing kisses onto her shoulder.

"You don't seem like a over dramatic bitch sweetheart, all of us feel the same way as you do, we were all furious" she says, legs widening ever so slightly to let Rosalie sink down deeper into the water.

"But we can't do anything about Edwards actions just leave it up to him and let him deal with his own messes" Rosalie nodded reluctantly at her words, knowing she was right even if she didn't like what she was hearing. She wasn't ever going to accept Edward and his blood bag ever, but for Katherine she would lessen her attitude.

Katherine was only accepting this as to not tear her family apart, Edward was in ways more like a son or younger brother she never had and she did everything for family, she would be civil with it.

"I love you Katherine" Rosalie tilts her head back to look up at her wife who was smiling back down at her, looking as gorgeous as ever with her long hair through up into a messy bun, face clear of makeup. She looked like a goddess to Rosalie. She truly didn't know how she got so lucky.

"I love you my darling" Katherine replies, leaning forwards whilst tilting the blondes head back to kiss her lips softly.

Rosalie turns herself around in tub, water sloshing around them as she place's herself in Katherines lap, her hands going to her cheeks to cup and caress them. The only thing in her gaze being that of love and adoration.

Katherine's hands find themselves at Rosalie's bare waits, gripping her hips and bringing the girl as close to her as possible.

"This girl won't hurt you, nothing will come out of it. I promise"

☁︎︎

"Personally, I don't think it's fair how you three get to go on a school trip whilst we are stuck at school" Katherine pouts with her arms crossed, practically glaring at the two bright yellow busses.

They were back in school and today was the day thar Edward, Alice and Jasper's classes got to go on a school trip to the green house. Katherine, who is a very big lover of nature, had never been more jealous of course.

The family around her laugh at her dramatics with shakes of their heads. Rosalie, who was snuggled into her chest with her back against her car, smacks her arm playfully and looks up at her in faux annoyance.

"You would rather go on a school trip looking at plants than spending the day with me?" She huffs, eyes narrowed.

"Oh yes. You see Rosie, my love for plants is a different kind of love" Katherine looks up at her with a mischievous grin, knowing exactly what to say to start to get her riled up, Rosalie rolls her eyes with a small smile before pretending to be offended by scoffing under her breath.