𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

☀︎︎PRE-TWILIGHT the beginning1955

☀︎︎
PRE-TWILIGHT the beginning
1955

Katherines laughter echoed throughout the small woods of a tiny town she had seen was called forks. Her long hair flowed behind her in the wind as she jumped from tree to tree, her twin brother Kol chasing behind her with a small rare smile of his own. They were just passing through the small town to get to Seattle where they could finally feed and quench their thirst.

The twins both had raven black hair and flawless ivory coloured skin, their milky red eyes stood out vibrantly against their snowy complexion; bold and predatory contrasting with their faux angel-like faces that you'd think were crafted by the gods themselves.

They were identical and perfection.

Both were very different personality wise, whilst Kol was quiet and looked like he wanted to kill everything and everyone all the time; a harsh glare always upon his pretty face. Katherine however was a lot more lively and playful of the pair, she was a kind girl who was In love with nature and obsessed with books, she was a gentle monster and unlike her brother she always held some sort of a smile though that smile shadowed a lot of fears and darkness she keeps inside. She doesn't like showing people how she really felt, it made her vulnerable and she didn't like being weak around others.

Never had anyone seen a closer pair of siblings than those two, one was never seen without the other and if they were there was no doubt the other was very close by.

Both twins had been turned in 1703 at the age of nineteen by a french man by the name of Maurice, who wanted to start an army of newborns. The twins grew up in Britain, they had been walking together to get home late at night when Maurice attacked and turned them, he had been watching them for quite some time and thought they would be perfect for his army. The man was vile and malicious, he was no doubt the cruellest person the twins had ever had the misfortune of meeting. He made them monsters, killing machines. Never once did he show mercy and he forced the twins to become the same. The sick man ruined everything for them but the only thing he couldn't ruin was their bond, no matter how much he twisted their minds he could never break their bond.

For the relationship of twins like them wasn't easily torn apart.

They had been with the army for five years, a shock to all since Maurice never kept newborns beyond their first year however the twins were special, they were gifted. Maurice had tried to show some 'kindness' to the pair trying to say he cared about them so they wouldn't go against him.

Kol had the ability to show people their worst fears, he could make them see things that would make them want to die, that would drive them to insanity, once you had experienced Kol's gift you would never be the same again, your thoughts would be plagued with the most haunting images and would torture your mind until you broke, until you were nothing but an empty shell.

Katherine had Pyrokinesis, she could manipulate fire and use it wherever and whenever she wanted, fire bowed down to her, she was it's master. Firstly it only sprouted from her palms but after being trained and pushed beyond her limits, It could engulf her whole body. She could take out a whole forest and burn it to the ground if she put her mind to it, it took a lot of energy from her though when she used it to great extents, that's the only downfall. This made her Maurice's most prized possession, fire couldn't harm her therefore she was seen as invincible.