21

☾

"Katherine!"

Kol launches up from his seat and pulls his sister against him as she walks in with Alice on her trail.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He pulls away and slaps her up her the head, shaking her again before pulling her to him once more. His bone crushing hug never wavering as though if he let go she's disappear again.

"Kol" she pats his back and tries to pry herself out of his arms as she sees her wife come down the stairs in a hurry but still as she saw the girl she had been worrying about for practically a day.

"Why on earth would you go there?!" Kol demands, fury and hurt built up within him as he lets her go and starts fussing over her, pulling her sleeves up and inspecting her face to check for any cracks on her skin.

"Edward was going to kill-"

"I couldn't give a fuck! Let him show his sparkling arse to the world! You could have been hurt or worse!" He cuts her off, fuck Edward and his stupid suicide bullshit he put his sister in danger.

"Kol!" Esme scolds the boy for his choice of language but he ignores her and tugs his sister towards his chest again. He couldn't give two shits about anything other than her right now.

"No! I don't care! They want you more than anything Rina and you just walked in there knowing how dangerous it was!"

"Im here aren't I?" His sister tries to calm him as best she can with her wife glaring daggers into her head from across the room, she knew she was getting it as soon as they were alone.

"Without Katherine there we all would have died today" Alice's voice breaks the tension in the air as she spoke for the first time, her words making everyone's head snap towards her demanding for answers.

"What?" Rosalie steps forwards, her glare dropping off her face as she looks at Alice to elaborate. Something happened with Katherine when they were at Volterra, she just knew it and it made her heart drop slightly.

"I saw two visions, one where Katherine was with us and one where she wasn't. If I'd have made her stay in the car like originally planned...the three of us would have been killed" the pixie like vampires voice is timid as she melts into jaspers embrace, both visions and what had happened sending shivers up her spine. Her husband hugs her tighter feeling her discomfort roll of her in waves, whatever happened made her feel guilty, scared and sickly.

"And what happened when she was with you?" Rosalie asks, stepping forwards with narrowed eyes she knew something had happened, the guilt on both of their faces said as much.

"Why didn't they hurt you?" She asks her wife, stepping closer towards her until it was only Kols body separating them. The boy didn't let go of his sister until Emmet softly forced him away, Rosalie wouldn't calm down until she could see her wife properly.