32

☾

"Oh i love weddings"

"Glad one of us does because this is my worse nightmare, honestly feel like jumping into a fire"

Katherine smacks her brother up the head for his dull attitude, you wouldn't think this man was married himself with the way he goes on.

"Kol! Shush your distracting Bella" Alice scolds the male twin, he was in fact making Bella fall into hysterics with his whining about how he hates weddings, causing the already clumsy girl to scrape her heels even more as she tries walking whilst laughing. Bella multitasking? Disastrous.

"You chose some of the highest heels for a girl who only wears trainers... what did you think would happen?" Katherine raises her eyebrow at Alice who pouts watching Bella fail to walk properly.

"You just have to break them in" Alice tries to keep her positive attitude, Bella gives her a 'are you serious look' in return. Katherine snorts as she and Kol sit upon the balcony rails watching them.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days" Bella sighs as she scuffs the heals once more.

"Can I just go barefoot?" Bella asks her making Alice gasp, looking at her like she was absolutely insane.

"No, absolutely not" she scoffs, crossing her arms. She was adamant that Bella would be wearing heals and wasn't letting her wear any other type of shoes. Bella had tried the argument of wearing converse but that was shut down immediately.

"If you can walk in heels why can't she?" Kol cocks his head at the females confused. He really just didn't understand what was so hard about walking in platformed shoes, he did it all through the 70s.

"We are vampires brother, there's nothing a vampire can't do in heels besides we can't feel the pain of those torture devices called shoes. Bella can plus she's a naturally clumsy human, she can't walk in flats either" Bella looks up at her playfully offended , Katherine just smiles and blows her a cheeky kiss causing the brunette to blush and look down with a giggle.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this" Bella gestures to everything going on her around her as she speaks. Carlisle and Jasper are carrying wooden benches whilst the others are picking up logs and placing them around the set up. Everyone was playing a part in setting it up...well everyone besides Kol. He was just...being Kol .

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect" Alice assures her with a bright smile on her face. She knew everything would go to plan she'd seen it, Bella would walk down that aisle perfectly without tripping upon her own two left feet, everyone would be in awe at the venue and the happy couple would run off into the sunset on their honeymoon. It'd all work out.

"Where do you want them, boss?" Emmet asks Alice, a large wooden log on his shoulder as he looks up to where they were standing.

"On either side of the aisle" Alice instructs the muscular vampire, glancing over to him.

"What aisle?" Rosalie comes into view also holding a wooden piece, a look of annoyance on her face. Katherine giggles at Alice, who lets out a breath of annoyance at the blonde girl.

"Does no one have vision?!" Alice huffed and pulled Katherine down with her to help them properly set it up.

"Was your wedding like this?" Bella asks Kol in a whisper even though she knew the others could hear perfectly well. the boy was starting to ease up on her and perhaps even like her a little bit. They could actually have a conversation without him glaring at her now. It was shocking everyone but they didn't dare say anything, less tension, happier life for them all.

"You're getting a life of luxury with yours, bloody hell Alice was way more extra at mine I honestly felt like cancelling the thing and just saying Emmets fiancé for the rest of eternity" Bella laughs at Kols words, laughing even harder as Alice turns around and gives him a glare.

"Hey! That's our special day your talking about!" Emmet huffs, plonking down a log to cross his arms and pout at his husbands words, Kol rolls his eyes in reply to his dramatic lover.

"But I didn't! Because I love you so much" Emmet now wears a cocky grin at that, turning to Katherine with a smirk on his face, whispering to her 'your brothers totally infatuated with me" which makes her whisper back "oh yeah he really is, the guy doesn't shut up about you" Kol scoffs as the pair burst into laughter, knowing full well Kol could hear them, those two teaming up on him was his worst nightmare. But he loved them for it.

Bella smiles at their relationship, she hopes that once she was turned she would be able to be as close to them as that. As close to Katherine as that. Her eyes widen at her own thoughts.

"Clumsy, you go home and get lots of beauty sleep" Katherine tells her as she walks up to her again, picking those dreaded heals up off the ground and handing them to Alice. Letting out a little laugh as she sees Bellas hair fall across her face due to the wind. She grabs the rogue hair and neatly tucks it behind Bellas ear.

"There you go" she says gently, Bella smiling up at her.

"That's an order!" Alice finishes her sentence from before, Bella saying a small okay and looking way from Katherine before Alice brings them both into a big hug.

"I don't like personal contact so you can have a poke for good luck" Kol says as he literally pokes Bellas arm. Katherine looks at him in disbelief, shaking her head at her brothers antics before dragging him, whining and all, to help set up for the wedding.

You wouldn't think he was the age he was with his childish antics.
☁︎︎

"Katherine come on" Edward draggs his sister away from her wife, Rosalie groaning in protest.

"And why is my wife coming with you?" She raises her eyebrow at the group of man children infront of her. The three of them stood there with cheeky mischievous grins upon their faces.

"Since Edward likes her better than you and we consider her one of the boys" Emmet says matter of factly, a cheeky grin on his face . Her and Kol were so fun to wind up.

"And what exactly and where exactly are you going?" Rosalie looks at the boys suspiciously, they all share a look, finding it very amusing to piss the blonde off right now.

"Strip club" they all answer at the same time, Rosalie stands up in fury making the group laugh. When it came to Katherine, Rosalie hated the thought of any other woman near her wife, but she was just so easy to rile up.

"My love they are joking" Katherine pecks her lips gently, the blonde instantly melting into her. The group of boys behind them groan and drag Katherine back again.

"Enough of that. You can have her later. Bye" Emmet gives Rosalie no chance to reply as he and the boys drag Katherine out of the house and into the woods with them.

Rosalie looks at the spot her wife had just been stood in with purses lips, she wanted to have Katherine to herself tonight.

But once again she's stolen away into the night.
☀︎︎