27

☾

"Uh oh, what happened to you clumsy?" Katherine asks with a grin as she walks into the house, she and Kol had just gotten back from hunting, not particularly surprised to find Bella sat within the comfort of their home but surprised to see her getting her hand bandaged up by Carlisle.

Katherine walks over to where Bella sits perched upon a table with her wrist in Carlisle hands and stands next to Emmet with a raised eyebrow. Bella was always getting herself hurt, she didn't know a human more prone to getting involved in accidents than her.

"It's just a sprain, it should heal fairly quickly" Carlisle tells the human girl gently, tapping gently at her arm. Katherine and Emmets eyebrows raise higher, how had she managed to sprain her hand?

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?" Emmet teases as he hops up onto the table beside her, Kol watching his husband with a shake of his head from his place next to Rosalie on the sofa.

"Or did you trip up the stairs again?" Katherine follows up with her own teasing, her and Emmet sharing smirks. Kol rolls his eyes at his mate and twin, they were far too alike personality wise and together got up to too much mischief. You'd think them two were twins.

"I punched a werewolf in the face" Bella clarifies, a little proud smile on her face. Katherine whistles loudly as Emmet grins at the human. They loved anything to do with someone going against those fluff balls as they couldn't do it themselves. Katherine would pay any money, would even sell her soul, so smack the leader Sam in the mouth.

"Badass" Emmet praises.

"You'd be one tough little newborn" Katherine tells her, a grin on her face as she walks up pats her head before grabbing a book off of the table behind her. Bella narrowing her eyes playfully.

Rosalie watches them carefully from behind her newspaper.

"Tough enough to take you on" before they can reply to Bellas comment, Rosalie chucks her newspaper down onto the table, sending her wife a look and storming outside. The raven haired girl sighs and places her book back down, one day of no dramatics was all she ever asked for.

Bella looks at her nervously, to which Katherine gives her a reassuring smile and another pat before following her mate outside.

"Don't worry about it" Emmet also assures the girl but the human can't help but follow the couple outside after a few moments. Knowing full well it's whatever she said that caused Rosalie  to get into a mood.

"love?" Katherine walks out onto the balcony, Rosalie standing completely still looking out towards the woods as she nears her. She wraps her arms around her waist from behind and rests her chin on Rosalie's shoulder.

"What's the matter hm?" Katherine asks making Rosalie sigh as she leans back against her wife. She felt peaceful in her arms until the door behind them opened and she went stiff again. Bella was really starting to piss the blonde off. She had to deal with Katherine and her being touchy as it was, now she couldn't even be alone with her wife.