29

☾

"Again!"

"Awh is he bruising your ego Emmy?" Rosalie smirks as Emmet turns to glare at her wife who's been teasing him for the last hour. The entirety of the cullen clan gather in a secluded part of the woods training for the battle in a couple of days. Emmet is sparring Jasper but hasn't been able to beat the southern boy leaving him pouty as everyone laughs at him. He's covered in dirt, twigs snag on his clothing and dried mud is smeared across his cheek bones as he stands with his shoulders hunched and brows furrowed like an angry child.

"I'll bruise you in a minute" Emmet puffs out his chest in a playful remark, Katherine giggling knowing he wouldn't even be able to attempt to take her on no matter how strong he may be. She'll always be stronger.

"Come at me...I'll show you how it's done" she holds her fists up playfully, jabbing the air whilst he shakes his head at her brushing off the muck on his top.

Their heads turn as a jeep pulls up, Edward and Bella jumping out of it and coming towards them, hand in hand and both looking nervous. Bellas eyes search the secluded part of the woods noticing the wolves haven't arrived yet, she sends a small smile to Katherine as she nears the group but quickly averts her gaze as Rosalie steps infront and pulls her wife into a long kiss, grabbing Katherine's hands and moving them further down her back leaving Bella to wince. Jasper furrows his brows as a wave of emotion from Bella hits him. Strange.

Kol notices how Edward grabs Bellas arm which adorns a dainty bracelet that Jacob had given her a few days before, a small hand carved wolf charm hangs prettily from it. He watches with a smirk as a look of jealousy comes over Edward's face. With the way Bella was looking at his sister he didn't think her having a thing for Jacob was something he needed to worry about but more so Katherine. He was going to start calling his sister Tina Turner.

"It's a graduation present" Bella tells him, shrugging his grasp off of her wrist whilst walking over to where Alice stood, the bubbly vampire welcoming her over with a long hug. Rosalie steps away from Katherine, not caring about who saw what she did, leaving one last peck on her lips and a cheeky wink. Katherine blinks once and licks her lips with a small chuckle, she didn't know where that came from but she wasn't complaining. She never would.

Rosalie was being a whole lot more touchy recently, featuring a whole load of pda but she was loving it. As someone who always likes to show off what was hers she liked that she was getting the same kind of affection back as it was never usually like that. When they first got together Rosalie was very hesitant, sure back then it was a whole lot worse for same sex couples but as a vampire what are homophobic arsehole humans going to do to them, they're untouchable but Rosalie was shameful sometimes.

"So are you going to let me finally beat you?" Emmet gives Katherine his famous puppy eyes making the girl give him a blank look back, her twin snickering from beside them.