1

☾

Katherine and Rose liked just spending time in together, not always speaking, just enjoying eachothers presence. It was the intimacy of how they could just connect with no words, just sweet touches and longing looks that spoke poems telepathically.

If they could spend forever in the setting they were in, they would.

Laying on their bed in the Cullen household, Katherines head lay on her wife's chest as she played with one of her hands, Rosalie's slender fingers stroking through her hair softly. Both felt so relaxed and content, it was moments like this when they wished they could sleep, just fall into a deep slumber in one another's arms and forget the world around them.

"Can we not just stay here all day?" Rosalie sighed tightening her grip on her mate, nuzzling her face into her hair and inhaling softly. She'd never get enough of her scent.

"Unfortunately not love, we have school which starts in....an hour. So we need to move and get ready" Katherine whispered gently as Rosalie let out a groan of irritation. She hated school with a living breathing passion, there were too many humans which meant too many eyes on her wife.

"Let's just not go" Rosalie whined childishly before she pulled Katherine back down into her hold, not letting her escape the confinements of their bed. Katherine smiled and shook her head playfully at her mates antics, The Hale woman was only this way around her, soft and needy, she was like a snuggly kitten that craved every last ounce of affection.

Katherine didn't hesitate to always give her what she wanted.

"Oh how I would love nothing more, however Alice would literally kill us and I'd rather not face that angry little pixie" Rosalie laughed at that, it was true that Alice was rather terrifying when mad despite her small size.

Staying in bed wasn't worth being strangled over.

Letting the girl leave her grip, Rosalie watched with piercing eyes as Katherine gracefully slipped out of the bed; her long slender legs bare with her slip nighty making it to just above the middle of her thigh. She had such a beautiful figure, Rosalie wouldn't admit to anyone looking better than her except for the girl she loved the most, she was certain if Kathrine wasn't her mate and was someone else's the jealousy she would feel anyways would be unmatched.

Turning back around at the feeling of eyes burning into her body, Katherine smirked as she caught her wife's pretty amber eyes practically glued onto her bare lower half; Rosalie always had a thing for her thighs. The Williams girl winked from over her shoulder, she knew the exact way to get Rosalie up.

Slowly sliding the straps of her silk nightgown down, she brushed the thin fabric off of her shoulders before shimmying it down her torso until it reached her curved hips; it was then she let it fall off of her body completely.