"Are the newborns going to let you win dear brother in law?" she taunts, the large vampire huffs before turning to Kol with a pout on his lips. The male twin just shakes his head at his husband, pressing a kiss to his cheek. For someone of his height and size he sure was a big baby.

Snarls are heard nearing.

They all turnaround as a wet dog smell tingles in their noses, the shifters slowly entering in their wolf forms. The large black wolf who growled at the twins leading them, he catches Katherines eye and growls once more making her smirk. The alpha wolf didn't like how his youngest pack member took an instant liking to the sarcastic vampire, he saw her as the biggest threat of the entire clan. She's friendly but there's an underlying sense of danger, she's unpredictable and he hated it.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human form" Edward tells Carlisle, having read their thoughts.

"They came. That's what matters" Carlisle replies back to him, sending a small smile to the pack that stands on all fours before him.

"Will you translate?" He asks Edward, the mind reader nods as Carlisle steps forwards to greet the newly arrived pack.

Rosalie pulls Katherine closer to her and wraps an arm around her waist as the wolves came, she didn't trust them. Not one bit. They wouldn't hesitate to try and tear them limb from limb if ever given the chance, the only thing stopping them was the treaty.

"Welcome" Carlisle greets, the wolves just huffing in return.

Arrogant bastards.

"Jasper, Kol and Katherine have experience with newborns. They'll teach us how to defeat them" Carlisle tells the shifters, pointing to the specific vampires as the trio steps forwards together. Katherine leaving Rosalie's side whilst Kol leaves Emmets to stand next to his sister.

"They want to know how the newborns differ from us" Edward voices the packs thoughts.

"They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more psychically powerful than in our first several months of this life" Carlisle replies to their question, the black wolf, Sam, narrowing his eyes as he spoke.

Carlisle nods towards the trio who take the hint and all step forwards.

"Carlisle's right" Jasper starts as he steps in line with the twins.

"That's why they were created" Kol leads on, his accent thick as he stares at the shapeshifters before him.

"A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army. But no human army could stand against them, doesn't matter if there's thousands or millions, just one feral newborn is all it takes to cause a massacre" the wolves growl as Katherine speaks, they didn't like the sound of these newborns they appear worse than the ones before them and that was bad enough.

"Now the two most important things to remember are, first: never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly" Jaspers arms are held behind his back as he spoke, the twins being held straight by their sides. It was easy to tell they had been in this position before, teaching others how to fight and kill.

"And second: never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that...and you will lose" Katherine gives them a grin after she finishes for Jasper. Sam and Paul growl slightly, they didn't lose.

"Emmet!" Jasper calls, wanting Emmet to be the first example. The large vampire smirks and sends his husband a wink before standing a few feet infront of the southern boy.

"Don't hold back" Jasper tells him as he leans into his starting position.

"Not in my nature" Emmet says back cockily before he runs full force at the honey-blonde vampire, a snarl leaving his lips as he lunges like a wild animal hunting prey.

Their fight had started with Jasper being flung into the dirt by Emmet but was quickly shut down by ex soldier as he slams Emmets body to the floor, the larger vampire growling as he is once again defeated. Kol straightens and holds back his protective instincts watching his mate get fought, it was just like play fighting he keeps reminding himself.

"Never lose focus" her smirks before motioning Edward and Carlisle to have a go.

These fights went on for a while. The wolves watched intently as the clan did hand to hand combat. Sam watches intently, stalking their every move to not only know how to defeat the newborns but to get an inside look on the Cullens strengths, just incase.

Katherine had beat every member she fought even Alice which surprised the rest of them but Katherine was smart, she kept changing her decisions last minute, confusing the seer. Never would Alice fight the girl again, she felt almost dizzy from the amount Kathrine changed her mind.

Finally It was Rosalie and Katherines turn.

Katherine smirks at her lover as she walks forwards, crouching into position, Rosalie doing the same as she grins mischievously.

"You know...you in army mode is hot" she flirts, trying to throw her off before lunging at her wife, only for Katherine to dodge her by arieling over her petite frame. She landed and turned with a shit-eating grin on her face as Rosalie huffs.

Rosalie once again lunges for Katherine only for Katherine to sweep her feet from under her and pin to her the ground, grinning down at her lover as she holds her there, Rosalie takes it as an opportunity to try and distract her.

"Hm this seems familiar" she whispers so low that the others didn't hear, she sneaks her legs around her hips to try and flip Katherine over but the raven haired girl knew all of her tricks and easily rolls them again, pinning her once more. Rosalie huffs once more when the skilled vampire above her grins in triumph.

"Darling, flirting with the enemy gets you nowhere"

"Anddd...miss Katherine wins once again. The truly undefeated" Emmet announces in a fake reporters accent making her laugh , holding her hand out to her wife as she pulled her up to her feet.

"As always"

..

"Done for the day" Edward announces, the pack bows their heads slightly before retreating back into the woods and to their own land.

"You have to make up for getting my hair dirty" Rosalie pouts her wife, Katherine chuckles before pecking her lips.

"Let's go have a bath then hm?"

☀︎︎