"But she's not making any decisions so how can be we sure it's her army?" He turns to look at her, she has a far away look in her eye and he knows she was letting images of their past flash through her mind. Trying to connect the dots of their own experience to this present one.

It doesn't take long before her head snaps up and she turns to her brother.

She knows.

"Because there is someone else in charge, like we were...a second in command" the twins exchange
looks, Victoria was smarter than they had anticipated, but not smart enough to have her plans go undetected by vampires like the twins, who were created for what she was doing now.
They couldn't be one hundred percent sure until proof was actually given but everything made sense for Victoria to be behind it.

Her second in command has to be someone from
Forks, someone who knows the area but isn't known well enough within it. Someone who wouldn't be missed...

A deep growl cuts them out of their whispering. A large black wolf along with a smaller one with Sandy fur slowly comes forwards towards them. It takes no guessing to realise the black wolf was an alpha, he stood proud with a fire burning behind his eyes, they could tell working with vampires bruised his ego. Such a kicked puppy.

"Awh the pups are here" Katherine coos at them in a voice one may use for speaking to a child, the alpha snaps viciously at her making her smirk, the smaller wolf wagging his tail slightly making Katherine awe.

How adorable.

"Katherine stop teasing them" Kol playfully warns as he watches them with a smirk of his own, he hated the mutts and enjoyed nothing more than Katherine pissing them off.

"But that ones so cute! Look at him" she walks closer and rubs the Sandy wolfs fur making him wag his tail and stick his tongue out before the alpha growls loudly. The female vampire having been lucky that he didn't rip her head off for getting to close in the first place.

Katherine backs away with her hands held up in surrender, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Okay, okay, calm it doggy we're leaving" the twins grin before darting off through the forest back home, laughing about how adorable the little sandy coloured  pup was.

She'd like to get to know him.

☁︎︎

"Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer. Reporting live..."

Carlisle shuts off the tv as the twins, Edward and Bella walk in.

"It's getting worse" Carlisle sighs, what was happening was risky for all vampires, humans could catch on if this went on for longer. Which would then lead to the Volturi coming into it.

"We're going to have to do something"

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more. And they're undisciplined, conspicuous" Jasper speaks as his eyes land on the twins, the raven haired duo nodding their heads at what he was saying.

"The little news reporter isn't particularly wrong with the theory of a vicious new gang...just add 'of newborns' to the end of it" Katherines sentence has every head in the room snapping towards her, Edwards face forming into that or realisation.