"Hey Snowflake."

"Hm?"

"Promise me we won't fight like this?"

"What?"

"After we get married, duh!"

Weiss facepalmed, face burning up with embarrassment. The princess felt her cheeks flare with heat.

"Alrighty, you two. Don't get too wild while we're gone, I'll make sure to keep Blake and I out for as long as we can!" Yang quickly winked before dragging Blake with her out the door.

Ruby rolled her eyes, before turning back to Weiss. "Hey, so... wanna go out too?"

"..."

"Hey?"

"..."

Ruby huffed, it was the second time today after all. With no hesitation, the girl took Weiss by the chin and dragged her face to hers. The blue eyes widened at the sudden action, before quickly looking away.

"Don't ignore me princess..."

"Ruby... not now, I'm studying."

"You're obsessed with school Weiss, and they finally gave a 1 Week break! Not extra study timeeee, come onnn!"

"My grades don't come from nowhere."

"But is the uniform necessary?"

"Very. I need the study atmosphere."

Boredom crowded Ruby's inner thoughts, as she dragged herself back to bed, she really couldn't bare the lack of attention.

"Hey."

"..."

"Working hard?"

"..."

"C'mon, don't do this to me Weiss!"

Ruby sighed, before walking and falling back on her bed. She stared at the ceiling, thinking... nothing. Just about the word 'boredom.'

After a few brief minutes, a light bulb quickly appeared in the red's mind.

A smirk creeped its way into Ruby's face, before she sat up once again.

"Baby, do you have to do this work?"

"..."

"You could always do me instead..."

"*sigh*"

"Hmm... Weiss?"

"..."

"A-ah, fuck! Y-yes, harder!" Ruby creeped her way behind Weiss, moaning desperately in her ear. "G-gah!"

Weiss quickly turned, grabbing Ruby by the collar of her shirt, "I am studying, and you are out."

"H-huh?!" Ruby tilted her head, pouting once again, pleading for mercy.

"Listen, Ruby, you just have to be patient~" Weiss leaned in to Ruby's ear, "Puppies who obey will be rewarded."

"Yes master!" Ruby shivered and smiled, before bowing and bolting to get her clothes.

'I shouldn't have done that... but her face was just...so adorable, too adorable!' Weiss smiled and sighed, leaning back on the creaky wooden chair. 'Maybe I really should take her out.'

"Ruby."

"Yes?"

"Ugh." Weiss face planted, "...where would you like to go."

"ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ME WEISS? REALLY?"

"Yes, I wouldn't have brought it up for no reason you dolt."

Ruby blushed and smiled before slipping her shoes on. She wasn't in any sort of posh attire - just a shirt, along with a zip up, basketball shorts and loose-fit slippers. It honestly would've sounded basic but... it's Ruby.

"Wait outside. I need to change." Weiss slid her glasses off her face as she turned to her closet.

"Am I not allowed in the room? I can turn around!"

"No way, now get out!" Weiss kicked her pillow but missed as poor Ruby fled the scene. "Ah. Gosh."

To be continued...

A/N: Hello readers, thanks for staying until this long!! I may not be #1 on the hashtags anymore but I am more than grateful to the views and votes I came back to! I will try my very hardest to produce at least 1 chapter per 2 weeks (long gap-I know and I'm so sorry TT^TT)

I'm aiming to end this series by maybe chapter 50-53, but if it goes longer then I hope you'll see how much I've enjoyed writing this up.

Good luck to those of you who are soon doing GCSEs (in U.K.) / exams in general for others in different parts of the world.

Stay vibing, I'll see you again in 1-2 weeks <33