𝔬𝔫𝔢🥀

Rozenn grabbed her bow and clutched it tightly. Her eyes darted to the target  in front of her. One swift flip and roll, grab an arrow, pull it back, release, bullseye.

"Nice shot Rose." Her older brother called out. Her light green eyes looked to her right where the tall 6'1 boy stood, clapping slightly.

"Thanks Techno." She replied, getting up from the ground and brushing off the dirt from her knees. Her long pink hair was tied in a tight ponytail dangling from the back of her head. Her dark roots had grown out and she had to redye it soon.

The twins were almost identically in everything they did. From sparring from morning to night, to sharing looks and to their beliefs. The differences were slim. He was tall, she was short. He preferred sword and crossbow, she preferred sword and normal bow. He didn't curse that much, she cursed like a fiend.

"Alright Rosey, let's head back to Pogtopia before Wilbur and Tommy come looking for us." He stated, grabbing his crossbow from the ground.

"We both know no one could take both of us without some chaotic bullshit." She chuckled, grabbing the arrow from the tree she had struck. "Oh wait, it's sunset! Can we go watch it from the cliffs?"

He gave her a long hard look before giving in, "Fine. There's a cliff north of here that should overlook it pretty well."

"Great, we haven't done this in awhile." She exclaimed, running ahead. The two got there in no time, watching the sun slowly set underneath the trees.

"Y'know, this used to be our escape. We would hide out on top of cliffs, reading books and whenever we got voices, we would just mark the ground or write to keep us busy." I hummed softly.

"mmmmmm." He replied, closing his eyes.

"Right then, are you ready to head back?" I asked, standing up and stretching my hand out. He nodded softly, opened his eyes and took my hand.

We walked back side to side all the way back to Pogtopia. The silence was comforting and it gave me time to reminisce on the good old days.

Flashback

Phil was standing there with his four kids. A sleeping Tommy was in his arms, a small Wilbur was cooing at him. The twins, they were eyeing each other knowing what was about to happen. Techno went down first, falling to his knees and clutching his hand to his head. Rozenn was next. Her knees crashed to the floor and she couldn't drown the voices out.

Immediately, Phil passed Wilbur, the sleeping Tommy and helped both kids up from the ground. He lead them outside towards the cliffs where there was a small blanket on the ground, four pillows, several blankets, stacks of books and pencils and a small ukulele. Upon the twins seeing their cliff, they ran to it, each grabbing books and pencils before writing on it viciously and aggressively.

Phil shook his head, tiredly. He was tired of Tommy crying, tired of the twins hearing voices, tired of the towns people for staring. He was tired of all of it. He gave them one last look before walking back to the cabin house where his two younger sons were.

Rozenn frowned at the flashback before snapping back into reality as they walked down the stairs of Pogtopia.

"Are you going to make potatoes or am I tonight?" The older twin asked, looking down at the 5'2 girl.

"I will, you should sharpen the weapons and prepare for the festival Tubbo told us about." She replied, tightening her pink haired ponytail.

"Alright." He hummed. The two split paths, Rozenn to the kitchens and farm while Techno to the armoury.

______________________________________________________________________________

Rozenn- Rozenn's name means a variant of roses with sharp spikes/thorns. This shows that she is delicate, but has a sharp outer shell.

Family dynamic- Phil is the father, Rozenn and Technoblade's mom isn't in the picture, Technoblade is the older twin, Rozenn is the younger twin. Wilbur is one year younger than the twins, Tommy is six years younger than the twins. (five years younger than wilbur)

Flashback- In the flashback, Phil is left alone with four kids. Rozenn and Technoblade are ten in this flashback. Wilbur is nine and Tommy is four. Technoblade and Rozenn hear voices and their feet give out from under them. They go to the cliff which gives them comfort, writing down things the voices says and scribbling or writing to distract themselves.

Connected voices- Techno's knees crash down first, Rozenn seconds later. It is safe to assume that the two have connected voices in a way or they hear voices at the same time. Now, they both still hear voices, but they have better ways to cope with it and a better way to handle the situation instead of running away. They have built a stronger barrier against it. They no longer collapse from the voices, but instead push past it.

Timeline- This is past the election and their arrival to the Dream SMP realm. Before they got a letter from Wilbur, they were traveling from realm to realm, making friends and enemies. This is two days before the mnaberg festival which Techno and Rozenn were both invited to. They had met Tubbo already as Rozenn stated that Tubbo told them about the festival before getting the invitation.