"➌" : ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

Start from the beginning

After getting dressed, Caroline helped me in getting familiar with the modern world. She introduced me to a modern-day invention called the cell phone. I think I might like the letters better. She also told me that nowadays, people didn't address each other by their surname unless it was professional. Well, I couldn't help it. I was used to it, but I would try my best. What a world it was! The modern-day world. So strange yet exceptional at the same time.

Then there were the Salvatores and Caroline. Even though they were strangers to me, something about them was familiar and comforting.

As I wandered off in my thoughts, Caroline called her friends to let them know that I was ready to meet them. I wonder how they will be. I liked Caroline though.

  ━━━✿━━━ ● ✿ ● ━━━✿━━━

ᴅᴀᴍᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ :

The whole gang was present at the Gilbert house. Elena just told us that she made a deal with Elijah. She never listens, does she? The only relief was when Elijah freed Stefan from the tomb and now, Katherine would be rotting alone, much to my satisfaction.

Caroline had called to inform us that 'Rose' was ready to meet us all. Vampire Barbie seemed to love her. It was pretty clear from her ramblings about how sweet she was. Rose...Hmm, it suits her. Ahem, back to the topic, we all agreed that it was better to let Rose meet us first and then Elena, otherwise, she would freak out because we still haven't told her anything about Katherine or that the Petrova bloodline was a xerox machine and that her sister was the one who got copied.

━━━✿━━━ ● ✿ ● ━━━✿━━━

ʀᴏsᴇᴍᴀʀɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ :

Several moments had passed. I was sitting on a 'couch' in the parlour of the house with a book in my hand to which my eyes were glued. I had loved to read ever since I was a little child. My father always used to encourage me to learn and write. My mother, although, was very strict. She always used to scold my sister and me for not doing things in a 'ladylike' manner. I know that I was very calm considering that I had just gotten out of a magical coma yesterday. Believe me, I was just waiting for someone to point that out and then I would bounce back to the same agony that I had been in yesterday.

The door swung open, interrupting my thoughts. My head shot up as a result of the sudden movement and I saw some people enter the house with Caroline. They must be her friends. I promptly recognized the Salvatores, getting up with a smile on my face. "Hello," I muttered out.

All of them smiled back and greeted me in return. Caroline came to stand beside me as she introduced me to the strangers in front of me.

"Everyone this is Rosemarie or as I now call her, Rose...And Rose, this is Stefan and Damon, as you may know already." She pointed to the Salvatores as Stefan gave me a small smile, while Damon gave me a half-smirk, winking.

"Bourbon, anyone?" Damon asked as the girl next to me and I shook our heads.

"And this," Caroline pointed to the girl with light brown skin, olive-green eyes, and black hair. "is Bonnie Bennett, one of my best friends." Bonnie gave me a polite smile as Caroline went on with the introductions.

"This is Alaric Saltzman. We all call him Ric. He's a teacher at Mystic Falls High school." She gestured to the older man standing before us.

"He's very good at hunting too," Damon announced with a smirk as he poured himself a glass of bourbon after handing one to Ric, Stefan, and Caroline. Almost instantly everyone looked at him like he had asked for somebody's kidney.

"Hunting what, might I ask?" I inquired.

Before anyone could answer, Damon jumped in once again, "Bunnies, cute, fluffy bunnies." Everyone glared at him. Wait...what did he just say?

Ric scoffed in response. "I thought it was Stefan's job to terrorize bunnies, not mine." He stated.

Almost instantly, Stefan choked on his drink and Caroline went over to him, patting his back so that he calms down as Ric and Damon smirked at each other. Poor Stefan! I still didn't get what happened.

All of us talked for a while. Caroline told me that they were all waiting for Elena to come and meet me when suddenly a voice called out from the doorsteps of the house. "I hope I'm not too late." She let out smilingly.

My heartbeat started racing a million miles faster when I saw her. The person responsible for me being here, the one who took my home away, the one who had sentenced me to five hundred years of imprisonment. Katerina.

On instinct, I got up and stormed to where she was standing. I could hear the others calling out for me and telling me something but their words didn't reach my ears. Only hers did.

She gave me a nervous smile. "How could you?!" I spat at her.

"Rose...I-," Before she could mutter a single more word, I slapped her right across her face.

  ━━━✿━━━ ● ✿ ● ━━━✿━━━

Hi everyone, this chapter was so fun to write! I love it when the gang gets playful! So now Rose has seen Elena. What do you think will happen?
And yes, just a reminder that if you liked this chapter, please vote by clicking on the star below! Till next time :)