"She thinks we cheat" Emmet grins cockily when they pass him, raising an eyebrow to Bella in a challenging manner, a gulp being stuck in her throat. She knew he was kind, but his side and undoubted strength was something she'd never get used to. Kol purses his lips at her reaction, she'd have to keep those eyes to herself if she wanted to see tomorrow.

"I know you cheat" Esme grins back, shaking her finger at the boy.

They did cheat, it was true.

"Let's not go ground throwing accusations, it's not our fault we are better than everyone else" Katherine says, holding a hand to her chest before flipping her hair over her shoulder, sending a kind smile in Bella's direction.

The human girl was shocked at her voice, it was like thick sweet honey, so rich and pure. She didn't know what she expected but a British accent wasn't really it.

"Call them as you see them Bella"

"It's time" Alice announces as the thunder hits, throwing the ball between her hands with an excited gleam in her eyes, Katherine bouncing on her feet in the spot next to her. Her and Katherine were going to take turns being pitcher, Alice was going first since the first batter would be Rosalie.

The family knew Katherine would let Rosalie have it easy, Emmet had demanded the rules be that they couldn't be together in any sort of way during baseball.

Walking forwards, Rosalie lifts her bat in the air and nods at the seer, the pixie like vampire then throwing the ball towards her which Rosalie swing at with a swift movement; a loud crack echoing in the air as the ball came in contact with the metal bat. Rosalie wastes no time in running past the bases as the ball flew miles away, the force of her swing making it fly out into the clearing so fast Bella couldn't even see it.

"Okay now I see why you need the thunder" Bella watches amazed seeing Rosalie rapidly ran around the field, her blonde hair whipping backwards in the wind.

She'd never get used to how quick they were.

"That's gotta be a home run right?" She questions when she sees Rosalie coming up closer and closer towards last base.

"Edward is very fast" Esme shakes her head and quickly gets into position as the ball Rose had hit comes back rapidly towards them with the strength Edward had launched it back with.

She quickly catches it before Rosalie can slide past and looks at Bella for confirmation.

"You're out" Bella announces timidly, quickly moving her gaze back to the ground when Rosalie glares at her. She stands up for her feet with her jaw clenched tightly, knocking shoulders with the human girl as she walks past.

"Wooo! Out!" Emmet cheers loudly.

"Oh come on love! It's just a game" Katherine smiles at her wife, shaking her head at her competitiveness seeping in with her hatred of Bella before catching the ball Esme threw back at her and taking her position as pitcher

"Nice Kitty" Carlisle pats Rosalie's arm amused before taking the bat and getting into position. He knew he couldn't have a nice family game with Bella without one of his children throwing a strop, but that's just who Rosalie was and if she really wanted this life Bella would have to accept that..