Start of the year party

Start from the beginning

"What she doin? " I asked

"You'll see"

The girl started an argument with Liz, the two got heated but then she just flipped her hair and started walking in our direction.

"Yoooo, you da real mvp "

"Damn right, now go get yo girl" Bryan pushed me over into the path she was walking next to, as she strut passed me, I grabbed her wrist.

She turned around almost ready to knocky teeth out and then stopped.

"Oh it's just you"

"Yeah it's just me baby" I smirked "Come, I wanna take you somewhere"

Putting my hand onto her lower back, I led her out into the hallway and opened the second door on the right. Flipping on the pot light, I showed her the empty pool room.

"Oh wow"

Letting go of her I walked around to grab a stick and a cue.

"Can you play?"

"Um... No, not really "

Her voice was so soft and shy, God it was sexy, I guess it was about time I taught her how to play.

I sauntered up to her, hugged her from behind. My lips played around her neck and Jaw without touching her.

I felt her shutter beneath me, just couldn't tell if it was cuz she was scared or turned on. I listened to her curse as she felt me smirk against her skin. Feeling her heartbeat change pace and speed up .

"You seem excited" I teased

"Deon" She broke free from my hold and pointed at my pool stick. I sighed in a little disappointment but turned it shortly into a smirk

"Can I get a kiss for good luck?" I asked

"You seem like you know what you're doing already, why do you need luck?"

"I meant for you, Lizz." she looked away from me in embarrassment and it made me laugh loudly. I set the cue ball down in a random spot, and looked up at Liz to see if she was watching what I was doing "Pick a ball for me to hit."

Scanning the table, Liz's face lit up and a devious smirk graced her lips

"7." the seven was surrounded by a lot of others, looking almost like an impossible shot. Too bad I don't believe in the impossible

"iight, I got it" I leaned over the table, the pool stick lined straight with the cue ball. I could feel that my shirt had ridden up s bit but it didn't matter to me, if Liz wanted to look at my body she had all right too

"Liz"

"Yes"

"What'll you give me if I make it in?" I was still staring at the cue ball, intense concentration blatant in my eyes, making sure my pressision was on point. I smirked and from the angle Liz sat at, she very well could see and I could see it her manipulately beautiful eyes. Not saying that I didn't like that... Her eyes were the path to her dark side. fun. Fierce. Hot.

"A prize...?"

"Alright, a prize sounds nice." I teased

"Of your choice." she continued, I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye. She was dead serious, never seen that look in her eyes before. Wow.

"You sure about that, Liz" Her brow furrowed with determination. She couldn't take it back now, her pride round eat her alive and I very well knew that. With a deep breath, I pulled back the pool stick and shot the cue ball. The cue ball glided across the table, bouncing one ball off the other and before she knew it, the 7 ball was in the left middle pocket.