"No."

"McSteamy," suggested Meredith, and all the girls agreed and turned around to stare at him.

"I'm just checking back some McVomit," George murmured.

"Same." I decided to leave before things get too creepy.

"I'm on your watch today," I said when I caught up with Derek who was probably walking to his patient's room with Cristina.

"Why?" he simply asked.

"To make sure you don't hit anyone." I gave him a smirk that he returned with a sour look but didn't say anything. We walked into the room to see that Alex and Mark were there.

"Oh, great." I sighed and grabbed Derek's hand in case he was about to do something brutal. He looked at me and tried to calm down.

"Dr. Sloan, can I help you with something?" Derek tried to make his voice sound as polite as possible and he was failing at it miserably.

"He said he can fix my face, he said he can me I look normal." the patient answered Derek's question.

"That is not the point."

"The point is that kid wants his face fixed, and I want to do it."

"The point is that you want to be published."

"Well yeah, and I'm guessing your chief of surgery does too, you know how the press loves a good before and after shot, Richard."

"Call me Dr. Webber." snapped Richard. It was almost amusing watching them argue from the corner of the room. "Derek, out of friendship to you I would very much love to say no to this jackass, but as chief-"

"Richard, that's a bad idea, and you know it." I warned

"Please don't say it." Derek begged.

"Dr. Sloan, if you can get the parent to sign a consent form." Richard moved to Mark and said.

"Round two goes for the jackass," mumbled Mark. I rolled my eyebrows and picked myself up.

"We're going to talk about this afterwards, Richard." since our little father-daughter moment Richard and I have gotten closer and closer. Of course, I was nowhere near forgiving him for sleeping with my mother, but I'm trying to keep an open mind.

"Let's go," I told Derek and left, but not before giving Mark a dirty look that he simply shrugged of with a smirk. That smirk. It reminded me of something, of something I haven't felt in a long time. And when I looked at him once more, I was already outside the office and saw him through a window, both of our eyes met and I saw him relax a bit. After a moment of gazing, I shrugged the feeling off. It was a very weird one. I looked back and saw that he was following us out.

I looked up to see Addison there. Derek looked at me and I was about to say something but he walked away. Addison then turned around and Mark followed her.

"Oh, you're not even a little bit happy to see me?" I heard him say loudly. I slipped to the right corner to hear them two talk, I really had no idea why was I interested.

"Go away." ordered Addison but Mark didn't give in. "Whatever you came here to do just drop it."

"Okay, we all made mistakes, all three of us, but somehow I lost my best friend and the woman I love-"