All x reader

Requested by: KadieBolland

~4 endings~

~~~~~

I ate from the giant bowl of popcorn as the movie started. We were all having a little sleepover, and by all, I mean Barbara, Cassandra, Kate and I. Other people were invited but some were busy or had plans. We all put 5 movies in a hat and the one that got pulled out was Lady and the Tramp.

"I hate those cats." I mumbled.

"Tramp's a cute dog." Kate commented.

The movie continued with each of us making small comments here and there. It was honestly awkward. I mean. these three work with Batman and the Robin's, but I've never had anything more than passing greetings with all of them.

"By the way, the guys are coming over after patrol." Barbara said.

"Cool, which ones?" I asked.

"Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Wally, Roy, Conner and your guard." she said.

"Don't call him that." I sighed. 

"Well, he is." Cassandra commented.

I sighed, and ate more popcorn. My father was Aquaman, and my mother was Mera, so of course being their daughter, I was assigned a guard, which just had to be Aqualad. It wasn't that bad, but I don't know how to socialize with these people. I wanted to come up and meet normal people, not heroes and vigilantes. 

The doorbell rang and in came the boys, with drinks and more junk food. Jason was the first to talk to me. "You know anyone here?" he asked me.

"Just you, your brothers and Aqualad." I said.

"Wow and I thought I was antisocial." he smiled.

"Shutup." I lightly hit him and he smiled, handing me what looked to be a beer.

"Please tell me you know what this is." he said.

"I know what beer is." I frowned. 

"Wait, how old are you?" he asked me, pulling the drink back.

"I'm 21." I frowned.

"You have drunken.. drank... you've had these before right?" he asked me.

"Yes." I said and grabbed the beer. I easily opened the drink and took a few gulps. The night went on and we played a few games like monopoly, poker, blackjack, some mafia, and even truth or dare. 

~~~

The guys went to buy some more drinks. "Someone bought pocky~" we all turned to Kate who held a bag full of different flavored pocky packages.

"Interesting!" Barbara said looking through the bag. 

"I'm not playing." I said, knowing what kind of game it is.

"Oh come on, it's fun!" Kate smiled, placing an arm around my shoulder.

It's not like I wasn't interested in any of the guys, but I'm not exactly their type. First of all, I'm practically a fish, and for two of them, their exes are here!