Bat family x Batsis! Reader

Requested by: MelanieSalvatore

~~~~

"It's ridiculous! I fight crime every night, yet I break my foot tripping on the stairs!" I complained as I used my crutches to walk through the door.

"I agree, how'd you do it?" Jason asked and I glared at him as he helped me to the couch.

"Want something eat?" Dick asked.

"Yeah.." I said hugging one of the pillows on the couch.

"I'll cook." Jason said and I smiled.

"Then, I want (fav food)." I said.

"Coming right up." he said and walked to the kitchen. Alfred was currently with dad in the bat cave, so he couldn't exactly tend to me.

"I'll find you some movies to watch." Tim said turning on his laptop.

"I'll get your homework from school for the next 2 weeks." Damian said sitting next to me.

"I'll go out and buy some more ice cream." Dick said getting his keys.

"Okay?" I looked at all of them confused since they are never this nice.

~~~~~

"Do you need anything?" I looked up seeing it was Tim.

"Fine, nothing has changed in the last 10 minutes Timmy." I smiled eating my ice cream.

"Well, if you need anything, just yell." he said and I nodded and he left my room. I smiled rolling my eyes and glanced at my phone. I picked it up and scrolled through my contacts and my finger hovered a contact. I thought about it, before pressing it and put the phone to my ear, listening to it ring. 

"Hello?" I heard on the other side.

"Hey, did I wake you?" I asked since he was currently studying abroad.

"No, just watching a boring movie for film class." he said ad I smiled.

"So, what's up?" he asked.

"Well, actually.." I said and began expelling what happened.

"You're an idiot." he said.

"Aw, you're so mean." I pouted.

"Sorry." he said and I heard him laugh. "Are you sure your okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm being babied by my brothers until I can walk again." I said.

"Tha must be.. nice?" He said and I smiled.

"Sorry to bother you when you were busy." I said.

"No worries, I was about to take a break anyway. Noir films, not my thing." he said.

"Alright, well, I'll call you some other time." I said.

"Get better soon babe." he said and I smiled.

"Thanks, Gar." I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" I looked up seeing it was Damian.

"NO one." I smiled.

"Liar." he said and walked up to me.

"I promise it was no one special." I lied.

"... I'll hack your phone if you don't tell me." he said.

I pouted, "I was talking with Garfield." I said.

"You could do better." Damian said and I rolled my eyes and hit him with a pillow.

"Shut up!" I whined. "Don't tell the others, especially Jason." I said.

"... Fine." he said and I smiled. "You're my favorite." I said smiling.

"Stop lying." he said and left the room.

I smiled and lay back against my head board and grabbed my tv remote and switched the Chanel to watch something else.

~~~~~

"Get back in bed!" Dick scolded me.

"The doctor says I can walk!" I said as he carried me on his shoulder.

"3 more days of bed rest before you can even think of walking on your own!" he said walking into my room and tossing me onto the bed. I sat up and was about to jump off the bed, when he pushed me back down and thruway covers over me. I stopped and glared at him.

"I'm fine Dick." I said.

"Can't be too careful." he said fixing my hair and I couldn't help but smile.

"One more day of bed rest, and I'll start training again at the end of the week, deal?" I asked.

"Fine." he said. "But Tim will train you, then me, then Damian, then Jason." he said.

"Why that order?" I asked.

"Those are the days we're free." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said and he kissed my head.

"I'll get you something to eat." he said and left.

~~~~~

"Jason, you know I'm not supposed to be in here." I said as he led me to his hideout, showing me his vast collection of guns and bullets.

"What the old man doesn't know won't kill him." Jason said and handed me a pistol.

"By old man, I assume you mean dad." I said and he nodded.

"Shoot at that target." He said. "If you can shoot a gun properly, you can more that not throw your weapons accurately as well." he said.

"This is a very... weird way of testing my aim." I said.

"You said you always wanted to shoot a gun." he said.

"... True." I said and smiled and loaded up the gun and turned to the target. I focused and relaxed, and pulled the trigger, hitting the target perfectly.

~~~~~

I was walking again, and jumping off of rooftops again. 

"Were they unbearable?" Garfield asked me over the phone.

"Nah, they were the best." I smiled looking at a photo next to my bed. It was me, graduating, and it had everyone in the photo, like literally everyone, but my darling overprotective brothers were in the front. Front he left to the right, Damian, Tim, Me, Jason and Dick.

~~~~~

Sorry if it's not exactly how you wanted it.