Damian x reader p2

I sat down in front of the door, and played games on my phone. Lilly texted me about what happened, I just told her to look at the news. My teammates would constantly pester me to ask where I was, or if I wanted to go out and do things, like watch movies, go try a new restaurant. I, sadly declined. "Man... I wanna try the ew French place.." I whined. and laid back against the tower. I felt something and turned to see a purple portal. The titans walked out of it. I stood and flew over to them. "Where did you guys go?" I asked. "Never mind, I don't wanna know." I said since they looked like hey didn't wanna say.

I stayed back as they all talked about something I knew nothing about. I jumped hearing a Boom Tube open. "We heard about the attack." Batman said and I felt nervous, since it was my report that told them about the attack. "Was she at the center?" Batman asked. Okay, I left a few small details out.

"Her father is an inter dimensional demon, he's after her." Star fire said.

"She's coming with us." Batman said stepping forward.

"No, we can handle this." Damian said to his father. Yeah, I know about that.

"If she's part of this, we need to know." Batman said.

"We can protect her." Damian said.

"I'm sorry Raven, we've had 2 magic attacks and Superman is still missing." Wonder Woman said.

"Wait, dad's missing?" I asked stepping up looking at Wonder Woman.

"Yes, sorry for not telling you Tela." She said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay... I've been busy.." I said biting my lip.

"No!" I heard Raven say. I turned and saw her holding her head.

"He knows they're here. He wants them here!" she said looking at the League.

"Who?" Batman asked.

"If they stay, everything will be lost!" Raven said.

"This is our job father, you have to leave." Damian said.

"Father?" green boy and blue alien asked.

"She's coming with us." Batman said.

"She stays here." Damian said. Damian reached for his sword and Blue got his gun? or blaster? out, and green turned into a lion. 

Flash, Cyborg and Wonderwoman took spots next to Batman. I was behind the League. "Maybe we should talk about this?" I asked since they seemed ready to fight if anyone made a move.

"To late, they're here." I felt something dark behind me. I quickly wrapped lighting around my body, so that it wouldn't touch me. I flew into the air, and tried shooting the weird black and reddish things grabbing the other league members.

Flash was consumed the fastest. Cyborg and WW were on their knees. Batman injected himself with something and he fell to his knees, but the red thing moved away from him.

"A nerve toxin?" I mumbled seeing the empty vial on the ground next to him. A black smoke came out from Batman's mouth, and I think he went unconscious. I liked at the others, they had 4 eyes, and they had red skin. "Oh, no.." I said and moved as WW tried to grab me with her whip.

Damian tripped the flash, WW threw blue into a fountain. I quickly moved when Cyborg tried to blast me. "Sorry Cy." I said and blasted him with lightning bolts. At the same time, blue hit him with some kind of beam from his chest. Cyborg then flew up and knocked Blue out of the sky. He turned to me and I quickly turned myself invisible. I looked down to see that flash had vibrated his hand into Dami's chest. I glared at him and flew down and gasped feeling something wrap around my neck. I turned visible and reached for my neck, feeling the lasso of truth.