Bruce's daughter! Reader x Conner Kent

Requested by: Polli2123

~~~~~
I hummed softly as I retyped my report on my laptop. I made a bunch of small mistakes and it annoyed me so I decided to redo it. I had my earphones in and my older brother Tim was sitting with me, though he was doing.. other work.

This coffee shop is owned by my friend. They're closed on Friday's but she lets me study in here when I need to, its private and quiet, and away from all the kissing cuddling couples in the school library.

"Tim, check this please?" I asked turning my laptop to him.

"Huh? Yeah.." he said looking up at my screen. "Switch out that and try use a different approach. This is too passive." He said.

"Kay." I turned the laptop back around and continued working.

Living with Batman has its plus sides. I learned first aid at a young age, I know a few languages other than English. I only know so far, Arabic and Romanian.

I heard a beep and looked up at Tim. "Sorry gotta go." He said checking his phone. "Can you get home on your own?" He asked.

"Yup." I answered.

"Alright, bye." Tim gave me a quick hug and ran out the door.

I smiled seeing him rush down the street. I decided to pack up and go back home.

I called a cab and waited outside the coffee shop. I texted my friend that I had left. She answered back okay. She lives in the 2 floors above the coffee shop.

~~~~~

I admired what my family does, but I was never interested in doing it myself. I was walking along the street playing with my ear phone wires. I then felt my arms being pulled and I was pushed against a wall. I looked up seeing someone in a hoodie with a mask covering their face. "Give me your money!" From their voice, I could tell they were female.

"I don't have any on me." I said to her.

"Don't lie to me! I know who you are, you have to have!" She yelled.

"Yes and being who I am, I don't carry cash." I said to her. I made sure she was focused on me and not my hands. I reached for my charm bracelet and easily found the distress signal and clicked it.

She pressed something cool to my neck. "I swear.." she threatened.

"Or what? You'll kill me?" I taunted her. She seemed surprised at my comment. I used that chance and took the knife from her and flipped our positions and I was pinning her to the wall. I twirled the knife in my hand and placed it on her neck. "I'll give you a chance to walk away, and I won't tell anyone what happened." I said. I saw the fear in her eyes as she quickly nodded. I threw the knife to the side and watched her run away.

"Why do you call us if you always take care of it on your own?" I turned seeing it was Tim. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Because.... I miss my brothers?" I said and he sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Go home." He said and I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. I then noticed someone behind him. I leaned a bit to the side and saw a guy who seemed my age, black hair, blue eyes, black shirt with an S on it.

"Is he the one Wings talks about?" I asked Tim and he nodded.

"Superboy, this is (Y/n) Wayne." Tim introduced us.

"Nice to meet you." I said and he nodded in reply. "Well, gotta go home." I waved bye.

"Wait!" I turned seeing it was Superboy.