Dick x reader Part 3

This will be the final part.

There will be a good ending and a bad ending, choose depending on how you feel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Dick's pov~

"I'm sorry, Dick but this isn't working out." Barbara said when I came to visit her in the hospital.

"W-why?" I asked.

"Dick, I love you, I do. I know you care for me, but it's obvious you love (Y/n) more."  She said smiling at me.

"She shot at me Barbara." I said and she just smiled.

"Even so, you still have feelings for her." She said and I sighed knowing she was right.

"I... Thank you.." I smiled at her and left her room.

It's been a month since the incident on the roof. Bruce caught the Joker. Tim and Damian got Harley. Now all we were missing was Jester. Which was mine and Jason's responsibility. She hasn't done anything yet, she's always been good at hiding.

I felt a buzz in my pocket. I picked up my phone. "Hmm, blocked number..." I decided to answer it. "Hello?" I answered.

"Dick?" I heard a soft voice on the other line and I froze.

"(Y/n)..." I smiled hearing her voice. "Where are you?" I asked.

"I... I can't tell you... sorry." She said.

"Let me help you, turn yourself in. We can work through this, I promise." I said walking to a more secluded area.

"I wish I could." I said.

I checked to make sure no one was around and put in an ear piece, connecting it with my phone. "I'm worried about you." I said softly and began running a trace on her call.

"Dick... I'm sorry... for everything." she said softly.

"Stop apologizing, why are you even-" She cute me off.

"Dick, stop." She said. "I know you're tracking me." she said to me. "You must know by now, I know your alias as Nightwing." she said her tone turning darker.

"... Jester?" I asked and she giggled.

"You know it!" she said and hung up. I looked at my phone and bit my lip. I smiled the trace placed her in Gotham.

That night, Jason and I were searching Gotham. I took the underground, while Jason checked abandoned buildings and other places where she could be hiding.

"Anything Dick?" Jason asked me over the comms.

"Nope, what about you?" I asked.

"Are you sure your trace was correct?" he asked.

"I'm positive." I said and stopped hearing foot steps.