Dick x Reader

Requested by: vampirenight19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finals, no one's best friend, unless you like studying and tests I guess. I sat on the couch, thankful my professor let us start early and now I was almost done, and after that I have 2 weeks of school with nothing to do while the professor grades our finals.

On the other hand, there is Dick. I looked at his messed up hair that he tied back with one of my hair ties, papers and textbooks taking over the desk he was working on. Honestly, he doesn't have to study this hard, but him and Wally made a stupid bet to see who would get top of the class, so now he's studying extra.

I took out my phone, took a picture of Dick and sent it to Artemis, while asking her how Wally was doing with the bet. She replied with a picture of Wally and a response saying same. 

I looked at the schedule, seeing that Dick and Wally had their finals in a week. I walked up behind Dick and took a peak at what he was working on, he was just reading and making notes. I carefully placed a hand on his shoulder, since he was very focused and I didn't want to scare him.

"What?" he asked me.

"How bout a break?" I asked, seeing him write down a new phrase.

"I have to win this bet." he mumbled.

"It's just a bet Dick, and you can't just study for the next week." I poked his cheek.

"Later, okay?" he asked and I sighed, going to make some snacks for me, and him since he's probably not going to leave his seat anytime soon.

~~~

A few hours had passed and Dick was still staring at his books. I've already tried twice to pull him away. It was already past dinner time, I just ordered some pizza and breadsticks. I checked on Dick again seeing he was on the last chapter of the textbook. I hugged Dick from behind, "Can you at least eat something?" I asked him.

"Just.. after I finish this.. Promise." I felt him kiss my hand and I rolled my eyes, knowing he was probably lying.

"I'm coming back in 5 minutes." I told him, slightly pinching his cheek.

And 5 minutes later Dick seemed to be finalizing his notes. I closed his textbooks and helped him clean up his desk. "For the next 3 days, no studying. We're going to do anything but study." I told him.

"Does your head hurt? Hands? How about your eyes?" I asked, placing my hands on his cheeks.

He smiled and placed his own hands over mine, "I'm fine. Don't worry." he said, kissing my palms.

"Still, no studying for 3 days." I said and he smiled.

"I'll do whatever you say." he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in.

"What did you guys bet on anyway?" I asked, playing with his hair that was still tied up.

".. Two tickets to see (fav band/singer)." he mumbled.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Your birthday was coming up..." he yawned and I smiled, knowing he probably wasn't supposed to tell me this.

"Let's go to bed, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

Reaching the bedroom, Dick fell into the bed, pulling me down with him. "I love you." he told me.

"I love you too, now sleep." I replied and quickly kissed his cheek. He just smiled and easily fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it!!

Srry its a bit short!