Damian x reader

Requested by: 👻Anonymous 👻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my! You've grown up so much!" I looked up at the woman in front of me. Koriand'r, a childhood friend of my mother.

I just looked at the group of people standing behind her. "Let me introduce you to everyone!" She held my hand pulling me towards the group.

"This is Raven, Robin, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle and Nightwing." She listed them off.

"Nice to meet you." The one called Beast Boy began talking to me.

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask!" The one called Blue Beetle said holding out his hand. I looked down at it in confusion then to Koriand'r.

"It's called a hand shake. Put your opposite hand in his." She told me.

I did as told and shook his hand. "I look forward to living here with you all." I smiled at him.

"You know Spanish?" Blue asked me.

"Our people have the ability to learn the vocabulary of another species or ethnicity through a simple touch or passing graze. The most effective is through lip contact." Starfire explained.

"Thanks to you I now know Spanish and English, so thank you." I smiled at Blue.

"That's so cool!" Beast boy said to me. "Oh! Me and Blue can give you the tour! Come on!" He excitedly pulled me towards their T-shaped tower.

I passed by Robin seeing as he didn't look to happy with my sudden arrival. The whole day was spent showing me every floor every picture, plant and technology inside the tower.

"This is your room! At least it's an open room, that can be your room if you want." Beast boy explained and opened the door.

"You can input your own password if you want this room." Blue explained and I looked around. It had half an ocean/beach view with the city on the other half. There was enough room for at least 3 large beds if I wanted, a personal bathroom and walk in closet.

"Are all the rooms this big?" I asked.

"The rooms at the end of the hallways are smaller but we use those as storage areas for extra blankets, pillows, lamps, batteries and all that stuff." Blue explained and I nodded.

"I'm fine with this room then" I smiled.

"Great! Tomorrow we can but some things! Like a table, towels, a toothbrushes, and all that stuff." Beast boy smiled.

"That seems like a lot to do in one day." I told him.

"Oh no, we're doing it all....... Online!" He smiled showing me his phone. "Actually we're going to use a computer for this not my phone, but you get the idea. Saves time and no need to wait in line!" He smiled.

"The bed we might have to go in person. To test out the firmness or cushion-ess." Blue said.

"I don't believe that cushion-ess is a word?" I asked him.

"It's not, but like... the softness of it?" He asked looking at Beast boy who just shrugged. I just smiled as they continued talking back and forth about how to decorate my room. Either with pictures, toys, or just random things. I stared out my window, thinking my life here wouldn't be that bad.