Batsis x batbros

Requested by: Chipmunk1904

(The request was for Christmas, but this is late so I'm going to make it into holidays, so you guys can pick a Holiday. I hope you don't mind!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry Alfy." I said, looking at my laptop screen. "We all just came back and I have reports to submit, and I have to make sure my team gets all their work done as well." I explained.

"It's okay Miss. Everyone will be sad, they were looking forward to your return." he told me.

"I know, I'm sorry. I love you guys." I said and waved bye as Alfred had to prepare some drinks and snacks for my brothers.

I sighed, turning off my laptop. "What paperwork?" I looked up at one of my friends, Kacey. She was eating a pie.

"Fake paperwork." I said gathering the files in my hands. "We already finished everything on the flight back. Did everyone finish packing?" I asked.

"Everyone but you." she said, munching on the crust.

"I'll submit these first." I said and she just sat on the couch, not listening. I rolled my eyes and made my way to my Captain's office.

I knocked on the door. "Ma'am, it's Lieutenant Wayne." I announced.

"Come in." she said and I opened the door to see my Captain.

"Everything's done?" she asked and I nodded. "Great work, Have a nice vacation." she said, taking the paper work from me.

"No problem Ma'am." I smiled and left the room to go to my own room and start packing my things.

~~~~~

Back at the manor, the four brothers had just received news from Alfred that (Y/n) was too busy to return home for the holidays. "Well, then... now what?" Tim asked.

"How much paperwork could she possible have?" Jason asked.

"She did get recently promoted to Lieutenant." Dick said, spinning an empty water bottle out of boredom.

"Maybe she's lying, and has a date or something." Damian said.

"Nope." Dick said, matter of factly.

"No way." Tim shook his head.

"Impossible." Jason answered.

"Come to think of it, Demon has never seen her face to face before, only through pictures and the monthly calls." Dick said.

"Even then her calls are short since she gets deployed so much." Tim said, sipping his fifth coffee.

"You know you'll have to cut down on the caffeine when she arrives right?" Dick asked him.

"Of course I know that." Tim mumbled. "I'm drinking as much as I can, never know when she might show up." he said gulping down his cup and leaving to get a refill.

"And I won't be able to do anything either." Jason sighed and leaned back in his chair.

Damian looked at all of them confused, not knowing why one person coming home requires all this change.