Tim x reader

"Night." I texted Tim.
He didn't answer, again. I scrolled up through our messages. For the past week I've been sending him texts, "Good Morning," "Are you busy today?," "Hello?," and "Good night." He hasn't answered a single one, but I know he reads them.

I sighed and put my phone away. I was currently studying abroad in Europe, so I thought maybe the time difference was stopping him from answering.

Tim and I have been dating since our Senior year of HighSchool, and we are now both college sophomores. He went into computers and programming while I went into food, art and music.

I yawned and decided to sleep.

~~~~~

"Tim, you got another text." Steph said showing him his phone.

"Who's it from?" He asked reading over a document.

"(Y/n), she said night." Steph said as Tim started to formulate a timeline on his laptop.

"Oh, alright." Tim said sipping his coffee.

"Aren't you going to answer?" She asked.

"She's probably already asleep, I don't want to wake her. She wakes and falls asleep easily." Tim said opening another file.

"Alright.." Steph said and put his phone down. She then went to help Tim refill his coffee.

~~~~~

"Are you sure he's not cheating on you?" Kyle said to me eating his toast.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"It's been a week and he's been leaving you on read. The decent thing to do is send something back. He's smart, he should be able to find a good and reasonable time to text you something." Wyatt said chewing on his bacon.

"You should really talk it over." Jane said and kissed Kyle on the cheek before walking towards her friends.

I glanced at my phone and sighed, I opened my messages, "Tim, I think we should talk..." my fingers hovered above the send button. I sighed and was about to delete it when I felt 2 hands hit me on the shoulder scaring me. I yelped and turned and scowled, "Irene!" I pouted and punched her arm.

"Sorry, too tempting." She smiled. "Who're you texting?" She asked and I looked down seeing I sent the message.

"Oh no..." I said and was about to text back when our teacher arrived.

"Phones away, in the box. Time to go sightseeing in good old London!" He said passing out a box to hold our phones.

I sighed and put my phone away. We got into our groups and I stood with Kyle, Wyatt and Irene. Our group was given a polaroid camera. Each group got different cameras. So that we'd all get different types of photos.

"Alright, let's go!" We left our hotel.

~~~~~

"Tim, isn't (Y/n) staying in London?" Dick asked looking at his phone.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.