Tim x Reader

"Yes, yes. I know." I spoke on the phone. "I'll take care of myself stop worrying." I smiled, sitting on the hotel bed. "I love you too." I hung up and flopped backwards onto the bed.

"Your boyfriend again?" I turned looking at my manager Quinn.

"He's worried. This is my first shoot abroad." I said, sitting up.

"It's only two days. Clingy isn't he?" Quinn asked looking through the assortment of cookies and types of tea on the small table.

"We live in Gotham Quinn." I mumbled.

"True, but we are in Rome right now. Want to go be a tourist?" Quinn asked.

"Fine." I said and left my soft bed to put on some shoes and grabbing my money.

~~~

Tim scrolled through social media, something he rarely ever does. This time, he's looking at the images his girlfriend posts of the sights, the food, and even the animals.

"You could've went with her." Tim looked up at Dick who was eating some chips.

"Not with my schedule." Tim yawned slightly.

"It's the Joker, Tim. The rest of us can handle him." Dick said.

"That's not why... well it is, but not the whole reason." Tim said, sipping his coffee.

"Then what?" Dick asked.

".. Won't I bore her if we go on a trip together?" Tim asked his brother.

"Huh?" Dick looked at Tim who seemed a bit, dejected.

"You and Jason have a weird charm about you that would make vacations fun. Even Damian is entertaining with his own dark and stupid humor. I just know about ... computers, and data..." Tim sighed.

"Tim, you know that (Y/n) doesn't care about that." Dick pulled up a chair next to Tim.

"But I do." Tim bit his lip, annoyed with himself. "It's stupid I know." He sighed, laying his head down against the large coffee table.

"This is something you both have to talk about. Keeping it to yourself is only going to harm both of you." Dick advised, placing a hand on Tim's shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks." Tim just sighed and stared at the picture of himself and (Y/n) from his birthday. (Y/n) made a giant fort using all the pillows in the manor and setting up a mini theatre in the library, and in the photo was both of them just cuddled together, the light from the screen lighting their faces. That night was also their first kiss.

~~~

I waved bye to Quinn as he got in a cab to go to the office. I was about to take my phone and call Tim when I felt a pair of arms around me. I was about to scream when I heard the familiar voice of my boyfriend. "How was the flight?" He asked me.

I turned to face him, his arms still around me. He was just wearing jeans and a hoodie, and some sandals. I glanced at the bags under his eyes. "Up all night again?" I asked, placing my hand on his cheek, running my thumb gently over his dark circles.

"I got 2 hours of sleep." He mumbled, leaning into my hands.

"Alright sleepy head, let's go home." I smiled and pulling his sleepy self and my luggage to where I saw Alfred waiting.

"Welcome back, master Tim was up all night waiting for your return." Alfred told me.

"I told you to keep it a secret Alfred." Tim sighed from beside me. Alfred just smiled as he put the luggage in the car and opened the door for Tim and I.

"Thanks for picking me up Alfred. You too sleepy head." I said to them both.

"No trouble at all. The alternative was Master Tim coming by himself with only 2 hours of sleep." Alfred said.

"Good point.." I said and looked at Tim, whose eyes were getting droopy.

I pulled him down gently, laying his head on my lap. "Get some shut eye panda." I smiled down at him.

He didn't complain but relaxed and fell asleep quite easily. Tim woke up on his own once we got to the manor.

The two of us got my luggage and entered the manor as Alfred parked the car and went on to do his other tasks.

"How was your shoot?" Tim asked.

"Fun, although the weather was unpredictable." I sighed, "Sunny, cloudy, windy, humid, and rain." I shrugged. (I have no idea how weather is in Rome)

I jumped into Tim's huge bed and hugged the closest pillow. "What did you do while I was away?" I asked him.

"Just work." Tim answered, crawling in beside me.

"We should go on a trip together. We should at least go camping together.." I said, watching his face for a reaction.

He wasn't looking at me, his gaze was on the pillow in my arms. "Won't you get bored on a trip with just me? We should invite some other people too.." he told me.

"Sure, but I want to go somewhere with just you." I smiled.

"Really?" He asked me.

"Yeah, why not?" I asked in return.

"It's just... I'm not... fun.." he mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, placing a hand on his cheek.

I could feel his jaw was tensed up, like he was biting his cheek or something. "I'm not like Dick who can make you laugh without effort, or Jason with his stupid cool attitude when we all know he's a softie, what's even with that... or Damian's weird mysteriousness and dark humor.. I'm just... me." He told me.

"And? I like that about you." I told him. "Dick's jokes are sometimes worrisome, Damian always goes off to do his own thing and Jason usually doesn't care until food or alcohol is involved." I shrugged. "You, are always there, helping me, encouraging me, making me smile and laugh. You let me cry and vent and btch when I'm upset. You're attentive, caring, and your knowledge and random fun facts about the world is the best." I told him. I could see his ears are red. "Hug?" I asked and he nodded.

I moved the pillow and hugged Tim. I was basically the big spoon with Tim as the small one. "I love you Tim." I told him.

"I love you too." He said back, hugging me tighter. "Let's.. go on a trip together." He said.

"You can pick where." I told him, petting his head.

"As long as it's with you." I heard him laugh a bit.

"Ew, cheesy." I frowned and he laughed more. I smiled seeing as he seemed to be feeling better.

~~~

I yawned, staring at Tim's face as he slept next to me. We cuddled for a bit, watched some tv, and somewhere in that, Tim fell asleep. "Dummy. My dummy." I smiled and quickly kissed his cheek, before falling asleep myself.

~~~\~~~
A bit ooc Tim, but anyway, hope you enjoyed! Sorry for lack of updates!