Bruce x (latina) reader

Requested by: Superheroe_fan

So, I don't have any friends who are Latina/Mexican so my only reference is... social media and movies. SRY in advance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome back Mr.Wayne." I smiled from behind the register.

"Good afternoon (Y/n)." He smiled at me. 

"Well, you're food is ready here." I said grabbing two take out bags.

"Thank you." he smiled and handed me his card, and cash tips. He then took his food, and left.

"He likes you." I looked at my coworker, Luis.

"What?" I asked him.

"Number one Bachelor Bruce Wayne coming every week for our food, personally? And it's only the days you are working?" he asked.

"That doesn't mean anything. Maybe those kids of his like Mexican." I dismissed the idea.

"Really? Every week?" Luis asked. 

"Like you don't eat your fajita every day." I smiled, placing a hand on my hip.

"Hey, my mother makes bomb fajita." He pointed at me.

"Yeah yeah." I smiled and returned to work, cleaning the counters.

~~~~~

A few days after, I was shopping for new hair products. "(Y/n)?" I turned around to my surprise to see Bruce Wayne, and beside him was a young boy, who I assume is his son Damian. Behind them both was an older man, who was dressed very nicely, I assume his butler.

"What a surprise Mr. Wayne." I smiled.

The old butler seemed to have understood and ushered Damian away to a different aisle. "So, what are you here for?" I asked him.

"Ah, Damian recently brought home a dog, we were looking for animal products." he explained to me. "You?" He asked me.

"Oh, the usual. Hair oils, masks, heat protectant, anti fizz, all that." I shrugged.

"Your hair is..?" He asked me.

"Oh, I straighten it for work, it's easier that way. But other days its like today, a bird nest." I smiled, moving a strand from away from my face. 

"I see." he said and it got awkwardly quiet as we had nothing to talk about. "Well then, I'll leave you to it then." he walked away.

I watched as he turned the corner and smiled slightly as I returned to looking for the products I usually buy/use. "Oh a discount." I mumbled, looking at the ingredients on the discount product. 

~~~~~

When I returned to work the next week, it was around the time Mr.Wayne would usually call to put in his usual order of assorted burritos, a polenta,  chilaquiles, vegetarian tacos, and multiple sides of guacamole and chiltomate . 

"Miss your boyfriend?" Luis asked.

"Shut it." I smiled, lightly hitting his shoulder.

I heard the ring of the door and looked up, recognizing the old butler from the previous week. "Hello there." he said and brought out the usual card and cash tips. "Mr. Wayne's usual please." he said.

"Oh, of course. Is it okay to wait? He usually calls ahead to have the order ready.." I said.

"That is perfectly fine." he smiled at me, and handed me the payment.

He waited in the seating area as we helped other customers fulfil their orders, payments, questions and etc. 

"Here's the food." Luis handed me the usual take out bags.

"Thanks." I smiled and brought it to the old man. "Thank you for waiting."

"It's no problem really. The boys love the food here." he told me with a smile.

"Really? That's nice to hear." I smiled at him.

"Miss, may I be blunt?" he asked as I handed him the bags.

"Yes, of course." I told him.

"If it's not overstepping, and if you are interested. Could you per chance ask Master Wayne out, to dinner or a movie?" he asked me.

"Me?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, he may not seem so, but he is shy." he smiled at me. "He very much looks forward to his weekly visits. However he was caught up today with work and to his dismay was unable to come." he continued smiling at me.

"I... I'll think about it." I told him and he smiled before leaving.

I went back behind the counter. "I was right." Luis smiled at me.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. 

"Hm, Sofia owes me a chimichanga." Luis smiled and went back into the kitchen.

".. what the hell." I smiled walking back to the register, looking forward to next week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! Sry if it was too short!!