Tim x reader

Requested by: anonymous
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at her."

"Such a whore."

"You know she lost it when she was 14?"

"Dear god"

"How did she even get into this school?"

"I know right."

The usual comments were thrown around as I walked through the halls. I went to my locker and grabbed my books.

They were mostly true though. My real parents are dead, and I was adopted by this nice man. He owned this company. Its a company where you can basically rent a boy or girl friend. I now, sounds bad. It's basically like, if you had a party and didn't want to go alone, then we're who you call. We range from all different ages and different personalities. Some people misinterpret the job, which is where these rumors come from.

I went to my locker and got my things and made my way to class. I turned into the room and hit something, making me stumble backwards. I looked up and cursed myself, it was the schools heart throb, Tim Drake. Bruce Wayne's third ward. "Sorry." I quickly apologized.

He said it was okay, and I walked into the room without saying anything else and sat down. I didn't need fangirls making me annoyed with their jealousy. After this encounter, they're probably going to say I've contaminated him. I took out my pencil case and drew in my notebook. I got a text and looked at my phone. "You have a movie date tonight at 7." it said.

"Yes Uncle." I responded. I then put my phone away when the bell rang. 

The day went on as usual. My friends all left me because of the rumors, and I don't blame them. They would just get a hard time if they continued being friends with me. After school finished, I made my way into the city. I passed the familiar shops and entered the building, then went to change clothes. I signed in and checked my schedule for the day, I was booked the whole day by one person. "(Y/n), client's here!" My dad said.

"Got it!" I said and fixed my hair and headed out.

I stepped out into the lobby and froze seeing it was Tim Drake. He seemed to notice me too and was surprised. "You work here?" he asked.

"Oh no.." I sighed and my dad looked at me and I smiled. "We go to the same school." I said and he nodded in understanding. 

"Well, if you are uncomfortable, we can always assign someone else to you." Dad said looking at Tim.

"No, it's okay." Tim said and held a hand out to me. "Would you like to go?" he asked and I nodded.

We first went to a movie that came out last week. (Anyone see Shazam yet? Is it good?) Tim bought drinks and popcorn and we were near the back, and the whole row was empty. I guess we chose a good day and time to show up. The trailers for new movies showed like usual and I laughed at the comedy trailers.

The movie started and we sat in silence. The movie was fun, and had engaging scenes. After the movie ended, we walked out, talking about the movie. We then left for a simple burger place. I ordered a combo meal and Tim ordered the same thing. We ate in a booth. It was kind of awkward since we don't talk often and since my reputation is not that good.