Batbros x reader

Requested by: chicken_strips21

~~~~~~~~~

"How are you feeling tiny?" Jason asked handing me a warm towel.

"I hate it." I frowned as he pet my head.

"The others are out shopping for things, some chocolates, pain killers, ice cream, anything else you want?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I hugged my plushie as my stomach continued to hurt. "When Dami get's back he's totally going to say 'I told you so' right?" I asked Jason.

"He might but that little twerp will also be here with you all night if you ask him to." Jason smiled.

"The stupid fish.. I wish I never
ate it." I curled up some more.

"Want to go bathroom?" Jason asked me.

"... yes please." I mumbled and Jason picked me up and carried me into the bathroom, closing the door for me after he went back outside.

Everyone eventually came back from their shopping session. "Here's the pain killers, ice cream is in the freezer, Alfred is going to make you some soup and here's your candy." Tim told me as he pulled my blanket over me.

"Thank you guys for buying stuff." I mumbled and yawned.

"Get some sleep, we'll take care of you." Dick smiled patting my head. I smiled in return and my eye lids slowly got heavy with his gentle patting.

"Good night." I mumbled and a series of good nights and sweet dreams were told in response.

When I woke up, there were my four sleeping brothers asleep in my room. Jason at my desk, Tim on my giant bean bag, Dick was on the floor and Damian had his upper half on my bed. Beside him, by my feet was the furry face of the family dog, Titus.

"Awake?" I heard a quiet low voice. I saw dad, dressed in business suit.

"Hmmm..." I rubbed my eyes to try wake up a little.

"Are you hungry? I can go heat up the soup if you are." He told me and I shook my head.

"Where are you going?" I mumbled.

"Wayne Enterprises. I have some work to finalize and approve." He told me.

"Mm... you actually go work..?" I asked him and I felt him lightly flick my forehead.

"Go to sleep." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Kay... night." I told him and he smiled before fixing my blanket higher and leaving my room.

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it!!