Dick x reader Part 2

Part 2 of the previous chapter

Italics are flashbacks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dick's pov~

It has been a week since the incident with (Y/n), who was actually Jester. I've been friends with her since I was 13. We were friends for 11 years. It was all a lie..

"Dick! Hurry up!!" I looked at (Y/n) and she was wearing a casual outfit, but it was still cute.

"We're still early." I said as I finished putting on my shoes.

"I wanna watch the previews!! Come on!" She held my hand and dragged me to the limo and Alfred drove us to the theatre.

I sat on my bed and looked at the broken picture in my hand. I threw it out of anger last week. It was me and (Y/n) at our high school graduation. I was carrying her on my back and she was holding both our diplomas with that giant smile that I always loved.

"Okay, smile!" Alfred said and he took our picture.

I sighed and put (Y/n) on the ground. "God, you're so heavy." I teased and she tackled me and pinned me on the ground.

"You're such a Dick." she said and I smiled at her and we both ended up laughing. She got off of me and pulled me up. Barbara also came up to congratulate us.

I didn't want to believe this girl was the cause of Barbara's paralysis...

"How did Joker even know where she lives?!" I said pacing around the cave.

"We make sure all our addresses and personal information are well protected. It had to be someone who knew her." Tim said.

"But everyone who knows of Barbara being batgirl is a hero themselves! They wouldn't sell out a partner." I said to Tim.

"There is one other option." Damian said and clicked a few things and (Y/n)'s picture showed on the screen.

"That's ridiculous. Joker wouldn't even know about her." I said.

"That's not true Dick." Bruce said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

He clicked a few more buttons and another picture of (Y/n) came up, but it was her when she was younger. She was wearing the stupid clown make-up, and the name under her picture, identified her as, Jester.

"What did you do?" I asked Bruce.

"I gave her a new life. She came to me for help, I gave her a new start. I didn't think it would turn out like this." he said.

"It doesn't mean it's her!" I yelled.

"She's the only person with links to us and Joker." Jason said.

"It's impossible!" I said and Bruce pulled up video tapes.

Joker was in her apartment. They were talking, and she gave him something. Bruce froze the screen. "Sorry Dick. But she's our best suspect right now." Bruce said.