Damian x reader part 2

"Oh, that looks fun!" Dick pointed to a rollercoaster.

"That does look fun." I looked at Dick and smiled.

"I know right! Let's go!" I grabbed Dicks hand and ran off, leaving Damian with Jason and Tim.

What happened was, this was supposed to be a date with me and Damain, but we met his brother after spending 2 hours alone awith each other. His brothers wanted to come along, and I didn't mind. I went with Jason to a shooting game and he got me this (animal). Tim brought me to a claw game, and got me a keychain. Now, Dick was taking me on a rollercoaster. The 3 brothers followed behind us to the rollercoaster. I was seated next to Dick, and I was excited, I have never ridden a coaster before.

"Hold on tight, and enjoy the ride." the guy said and pushed a button and the ride began slow and went up.

~after the ride~

"That was great!" I said jumping off the ride and combing my fingers through my messed up hair.

"Glad you had fun." Dick smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Let's go get some food." Jason said walking to the 2 of us.

"Yes, lets. Any suggestions?" I asked Jason.

"Let's find somewhere to sit first." Tim suggested and we all agreed.

"I'm' getting a burger." Jason said and Dick went along.

"I'm going to find some drinks, and coffee." Tim said getting up.

"I'll help!" I said and gave Damian a quick kiss on the cheek since he was left with making sure no one took out table.

"Timmy, what is Damian like? You know, recently?" I asked Tim as we waited in line for drinks.

"Well, he's annoying, and a brat, and a little demon reincarnation." Tim said simply.

"I see.." I said looking at the ground.

"But, he's a good fighter, a good robin, and a decent brother." Tim said ruffling my hair. "Why do you want to know?" he asked me.

"The Damian I know.. is the assassin Damian... not the Robin Damain. Sure I know his secrets and I know all his friends, and family and stuff, but not this new him.." I said playing with my shirt.

"Ah, is that why you keep hanging out with his older brothers?" Tim asked. "So that you can get a grasp on our situation with Demon?" Tim asked and I shrugged. "Hang out with him while were here. We don't want him getting all jealous now do we?" Tim smiled and went up to order some drinks.

We got back and saw Jason and Dick brought back burgers, fires, and a pizza, with corn on the kob. I sat next to Damian, and Tim, Dick and Jay sat on the other side. I sipped my drink and ate some fires. "So, (Y/n), what is your favorite thing so far about today?" Dick asked me.

"Today?" I thought about it. "Well, I loved the (animal) Jay got me, and the keychain Timmy got was adorable! And the coaster was amazingly stupendously thrilling, but my most favorite would be.." before I could finish, Damian stood up and excused himself. "Opps.." I mumbled as Damian walked away with his hands in his pockets.

"Go on, we'll watch your things, and your food." Jay said eating a pizza.

"Thanks." I smiled and quickly ran after Damian.

"Dami!" I caught up with him and he looked at me and I held his hand and walked with him.

"Why'd you leave them? Weren't you going to answer Grayson's question?" he asked me.

"I'm going to tell you my answer first." I smiled at him.

"And that is?" he asked and kept walking.

"Well," I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked. "I loved spending time with your brothers, but you wanna know what my favorite thing about today was?" before he could say no, I continued talking, "I loved spending time with you. When you did that dancing game to win us concert tickets, buying me cotton candy, the bumper cars, the magic mirror thing, that haunted house, and that rope game that you won me this." I showed him the little robin necklace around my neck.

" I showed him the little robin necklace around my neck

"I lost that rope game." Damian said and I just giggled and kissed his cheek.

"You still played over and over and over until you could win me something." I said and he held my hand tighter.

"Let's go back before Todd eats all our food." Damian said and I nodded in agreement.

We went back and we all spent the rest of the day playing games. Our last ride was the ferris wheel. Tim and Dick went into one, me and Damian in another, and Jay went in with some guy with red hair. They seemed to know each other. I sat with Damian, looking out the window at all the glittering lights and people walking and running around. Our seats stopped at the top.

"We're sorry, we seem to be having some technical difficulties. Please stay seated and do not panic. We will resolve this shortly." We heard in the speaker.

"This is cliche." I said looking around.

"Sounds like a movie." Damian said.

"Speaking of movies.." I said looking at Damian. "Have you seen those moves.. where the guy.. like kisses the girl on the ferris wheel?" I asked.

"Yeah, didn't like it." Damian said and I pouted playing with my necklace.

...

...

...

...

...

Damian stood from his seat and stood in front of me. "They said to stay seated Dami." I said to him.

"محبوب (beloved)" I looked up at Damian and I felt his hands on the side of my face, and his slightly chapped but warm lips on mine. I kissed back unconsciously.

Needless to say, this was the best date ever

Needless to say, this was the best date ever. Also the first proper date we've ever had.