Batbros x Batsis

Requested by: CharmerMaster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) sat at the coffee table in the living room, filling in my coloring book. She was only 5 years old, adopted recently by the one and only, Bruce Wayne. "Miss (Y/n), would you like some cookies?" She turned seeing it was Alfred. 

"I wanna help." She smiled standing up, putting down her colored pencils.

"Alright then, but first, lets wash up." Alfred said holding her by the hand, guiding her into the kitchen. He set her on a high chair around the marble kitchen island. "Miss (Y/n), would you like to pick the cookies?" Alfred asked showing her a picture book.

"Choco chip." She smiled pointing to the picture.

"Perfect. Sit tight, while I get the materials." Alfred said, putting away the book and taking out the ingredients.

~~~~~

The batbros came home that night to a plate of chocolate chip cookies, in each of their rooms, shaped into little hearts, with the name of there younger sister scribbled on it.

~~~~~

The batbros were all working hard on a case, in their own separate rooms, since if they were together, they'd drive each other crazy. Tim often went into the kitchen for more coffee refills. (Y/n), noticing Tim had come down again with an empty coffee mug, she followed him into the kitchen. She pulled herself onto the high chair, watching her brother pour a new cup of coffee. 

"Timmy!" she called, making Tim jump, spilling some of the coffee.

"Ack! Hot!" Tim grabbed a towel, wiping the counter and putting down his cup. He turned to look at (Y/n), "(Y/n), don't yell suddenly like that." he said walking over to her. She placed her hands on his face, and covered his eyes with her small hands.

"Panda." She said, confusing Tim.

"Panda?" he asked, pulling her hands off and she nodded.

She pointed to Tim's eyes, "panda."

"Oh, panda.." Tim said, understanding she was referring to his dark circles from lack of sleep. He just smiled and carried (Y/n) in his arms and she placed her head on his shoulder.

"Are pandas cute (Y/n)?" Tim asked her.

"Yesh." she said, "But Timmy ugly panda." she said, and Tim tried not to laugh at her comment.

"Yeah, I guess I do make an ugly panda." he said setting her back on the ground. "Why don't you check on the others?" Tim asked and (Y/n) nodded, making her way slowly up the stairs.

When she was halfway up, Tim came and picked her up, bringing her to the top. "Thank you Timmy." she said and walked down the hall to Damian's room.

~~

"Dami." She called knocking on the door. "Open, please!" she said and the door opened and Damian crouched down looking at (Y/n).

"What are you doing here?" he asked letting her into his room. She looked around Damian's room. "Are you looking for something?" Damian asked her.

"Doggy." she simply said, looking back at Damian. Damian simply smiled, knowing that both dogs were currently in the bat cave.

"Doggy is sleeping right now." he said picking her up and placing her on his bed.

"Doggy." she smiled pointing at a photo on Damian's laptop. He closed the laptop, since it had information about the case.

"Dami, teach me." she smiled at her brother.